Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for pre-USA images of Seumas' Dragon Ruins

KouyioueKouyioue
Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
edited August 10, 2021 in Town Square
Operand Search result from 2008:
By now the ruins are already excavated in Korea, feet and everything. Which is why these people started taking screenshots of it in the first place. The only noticeable difference is that Seumas(Seymouth/Sheymouth) is working alone.
ZuiBu9.jpg

My own screenshot. Today. 2021:
ZuisA2.gif

Discussion and screenshot dating put this version of the Dragon Ruins that we have now to maybe 2012. That's when Seumas stopped excavating it alone and got two buddy workers pickaxing with him. .. At least I think. But it was already fully excavated in 2008, Seumas just gains two worker partners here.

Translated Korean discussions regularly point out that the Dragon Ruins were patched at least twice if I had to guess based on the details of the discussions but it looks like nobody EVER took any darn photos of it during the beta years.

I'd love to see the unexcavated dragon ruins from before. If they actually WERE unexcavated before.