Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Dungeon RE:Fine Update and the Beauty Update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69447/patch-notes-october-7th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Milletian Detective's Journal

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,130
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited October 12 in News and Announcements
It is time to celebrate Halloween! The Candy Factory has some new Halloween Candy and they want you to promote it. What? Why are people now sick? Who are these detectives asking questions? What exactly happened that night?! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, October 14th, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 4th, Before Maintenance

211011_halloweenevent2021_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
NegumikoYizaiAltai

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,460
    This event looks amazing, I have been looking forward to it since I read about it on the Korean website last year.
    Yizai
  • YizaiYizai
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Halloween is one of my favorites so I'm actually super happy for this, so much in fact I felt like leaving a comment.
  • ToucandyToucandy
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    This event is really fun so far!
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    meh not really the event was so so but nothing special but the activities we will get on the second week will be fun. however i think Brielles event was the best
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,210
    edited October 20
    It's great that we get another interesting story for Halloween. The Meow likes it that there will be replayable activities later as well. The rewards are appealing and not hard to get, but apparently the exchangeable ones cannot all be obtained, so we have to choose wisely.
    The main drawbacks are multiple typos in the event dialogues and the idea of featuring an underworld in the event.
    Why there would be an underworld is still a mystery, because there's practically no need for such a thing. 'Cause nothing dies in Erinn. Unless it's some other world's underworld.
    As for the typos, The Meow hasn't registered them all unfortunately, but he strongly suggests the relevant staff to review all the dialogues when they have the time. Pretty please?
    Happy Halloween to everyone! =0w0=
    P. S. There's also a small misprint in the event page's text. Oynx. What a funny sound.
    RSnz-OxMusI.jpg?size=1127x867&quality=95&sign=c78fa95636cb584acc436eafe4748d5d&type=album
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,130
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Musicat wrote: »
    It's great that we get another interesting story for Halloween. The Meow likes it that there will be replayable activities later as well. The rewards are appealing and not hard to get, but apparently the exchangeable ones cannot all be obtained, so we have to choose wisely.
    The main drawbacks are multiple typos in the event dialogues and the idea of featuring an underworld in the event.
    Why there would be an underworld is still a mystery, because there's practically no need for such a thing. 'Cause nothing dies in Erinn. Unless it's some other world's underworld.
    As for the typos, The Meow hasn't registered them all unfortunately, but he strongly suggests the relevant staff to review all the dialogues when they have the time. Pretty please?
    Happy Halloween to everyone! =0w0=
    P. S. There's also a small misprint in the event page's text. Oynx. What a funny sound.
    RSnz-OxMusI.jpg?size=1127x867&quality=95&sign=c78fa95636cb584acc436eafe4748d5d&type=album

I don't see any "Oynx" :)
  • MusicatMusicat
    Katherz wrote: »
    I don't see any "Oynx" :)
    The Meow can only assume it's either some spirit's joke or the last reward line in the screenshot.
    Katherz
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited 3:52AM
    Who remembers what music plays in the event maze? The Meow thinks he's heard it somewhere before.