Check out the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Stardust Part 1 update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/67802/stardust-part-1-patch-notes-july-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Star piece event

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,630
    Posts: 6,931
    Member
    Pannya wrote: »
    we should be able to get at least 1 outfit and the pet, idk why nexon expect us to recommend this game with such a trolling events, and guys, stop complaining about conflict hm, join in to the freaking parties, doesnt matter your lvl as a long and you can actually go in to the mission, there is a lot of strong players right now that can solo the entire thing, i dont mind to carry a couple of newb players and a lot of ppl i know do the same.


    I don't think it's fair to tell people to stop complaining when there are some players who actually like to run the missions themselves and not be carried through the entire thing.

    Then why choose an online game where you will always find such event/quest that will require you to be in a group of players to make it easier and faster for everyone... But there will be always a person who will blame Nexon that they made another crappy event... I'm kinda happy it's not another dumb AFK event, because that's the most common type of event we get usually.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 519
    Member
    edited March 4, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Pannya wrote: »
    we should be able to get at least 1 outfit and the pet, idk why nexon expect us to recommend this game with such a trolling events, and guys, stop complaining about conflict hm, join in to the freaking parties, doesnt matter your lvl as a long and you can actually go in to the mission, there is a lot of strong players right now that can solo the entire thing, i dont mind to carry a couple of newb players and a lot of ppl i know do the same.


    I don't think it's fair to tell people to stop complaining when there are some players who actually like to run the missions themselves and not be carried through the entire thing.

    Then why choose an online game where you will always find such event/quest that will require you to be in a group of players to make it easier and faster for everyone... But there will be always a person who will blame Nexon that they made another crappy event... I'm kinda happy it's not another dumb AFK event, because that's the most common type of event we get usually.

    You misunderstood, by running it themselves I meant people who don't want to be carried through and want to be able to fight, not just stand in the back while high level players do it for them.

    Also, there are those who want to run missions alone and there isn't anything wrong with that either.

    I'm also glad it's not an AFK event but it was still executed poorly regardless.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,110
    Posts: 818
    Member
    edited March 4, 2017
    Tfw no broken star piece drops in your chest on elite mission. :(


    FeelBadMan.

    I also REALLY wish they allowed you to trade star pieces you already collected.
    I have 3 blue star pieces I can't do nothing with. :/
    badnewsbarrettSylviaWolfeXiokunSherri
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Posts: 342
    Member
    I kinda wish there was a way to earn chisels faster.. rather annoying having to wait until the next day and knowing there is a very limited amount of coins you can get :/
    Sherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    I kinda wish there was a way to earn chisels faster.. rather annoying having to wait until the next day and knowing there is a very limited amount of coins you can get :/

    I agree on the coins part, but 5 chisels a day is already fairly much when you haven't had much time to play yet (got 23 atm xD). though I can imagine it isn't much if you get 5 broken pieces a day.
    SylviaWolfeSherri
  • ZukatomikuZukatomiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    Does anyone know how to add a star piece to your book? I managed to get a blue star piece when repairing a piece, but now it seems I can't do anything with it. The only options if you right-click on it are "Pick up" and "Drop." Likewise, the scrapbook had "Pick up," "Read," and "Drop." I can't drag the piece into the book or anything like that, and the buffoon Caravan Joe doesn't offer anything except to repeatedly explain the Attendance Event to me.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,090
    Posts: 2,774
    Member
    Zukatomiku wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to add a star piece to your book? I managed to get a blue star piece when repairing a piece, but now it seems I can't do anything with it. The only options if you right-click on it are "Pick up" and "Drop." Likewise, the scrapbook had "Pick up," "Read," and "Drop." I can't drag the piece into the book or anything like that, and the buffoon Caravan Joe doesn't offer anything except to repeatedly explain the Attendance Event to me.

    You pick up the colored star using your cursor, hover over the book while the cursor still has the star, and click.
    Zukatomiku
  • ZukatomikuZukatomiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    Thank you!!!
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Posts: 14
    Member
    I mean I play the game alone to. Probably the joy I have in this game is fashion, collecting weapon/armor, and ranking skill to rank , everything else is just extra. That and I'm social phobia so I hide offline 24/7, that's just how I play the game.

    Whoever suggested that I run their method I couldn't with my trash elf windmill, so I just ran shadow warrior pretty simple run in a circle clear orbs and done. Out of 7 runs I only got 5 broken piece. :c If only this was an all event or that wishbone event, that event actually gave me a permanent tail from free boxes.
    badnewsbarrettVimi
  • ShepShep
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Posts: 9
    Member
    I completed my book like two days ago and got the book completion prize {the pet}. Now I'm kind of stuck... I can't drop the book as the game won't let me, and there's no "destroy" option available {though I feel like I remember there was before I completed the book?}. I double checked to see if I had any more event quests that might be preventing me from removing the book, but there isn't. Can anyone help? Or am I stuck with the completed book until the end of the event? Also, is there no way to obtain a second book? I wouldn't mind spamming the event for several clouds. But my priority is getting rid of this book right now. :T
    sos
    send help
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Posts: 281
    Member
    @Shep whoa so lucky Q-Q congrats. about the book. you're probably gonna have to send a ticket to get rid of it. they keep doing that... adding in books and other items that you can't drop or destroy etc. idk why after it happens so many times they can't fix it for the future. but anyways staff are usually quite good and fast at removing the items if you send a ticket and ask them nicely to do it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,630
    Posts: 6,931
    Member
    edited March 5, 2017
    Seriously? Someone already finished book? I can't believe this kind of luck... I still need Orange, Yellow and Violet Stars...
    Sherri
  • KoisukiKoisuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Posts: 5
    Member
    I finished the book as well and I hate how I can't drop it. I might as well file a ticket
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Posts: 382
    Member
    Wow, Mabi RNG must really hate me right now. 20+ chizels and only 30ish% done with the book. They should of did something like the shooting star event.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,110
    Posts: 818
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Seriously? Someone already finished book? I can't believe this kind of luck... I still need Orange, Yellow and Violet Stars...

    I know right.. I still need two more stars and the game keeps giving me blue star pieces.
    SylviaWolfeSherri
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Posts: 98
    Member
    I've gotten three red stars today :) about to drop this event since im tired of spamming and tired of buying the pieces to only get red stars spat at me
    Harukari
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,560
    Posts: 1,703
    Member
    edited March 5, 2017
    I said "Forget the suit, just get the pet" so here it is. He'll probably be dyed one day.
    c78439dfdca0496a9a924281d3ce7a06.png
    a86655386b7f4d2f8f84f7039cbe41f1.png
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,110
    Posts: 818
    Member
    I said "Forget the suit, just get the pet" so here it is. He'll probably be dyed one day.

    Ahh so it can be dyed? That pink color is very bleh imo.

  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,560
    Posts: 1,703
    Member
    Harukari wrote: »
    I said "Forget the suit, just get the pet" so here it is. He'll probably be dyed one day.

    Ahh so it can be dyed? That pink color is very bleh imo.

    I'm not sure, since I don't have any pet dyes on me. That's why I said probably.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    to me it mostly looks like a floating fluff of chemical candyfloss xD