Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

it smells like a extended maintenance......

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 15, 2022
    Elf_san wrote: »
    Fynni pets are just normal pets with buffs and more inventories. They keep whatever name they had when you adopted them.

Okay great thanks! Then names can't really be the issue. Do Fynni pets normally show up in the soul stream rotunda, where you can select a character to play? Can you log into a Fynni pet and play as one as you can with a regular pet?
  • Elf_sanElf_san
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    Helsa wrote: »
    Elf_san wrote: »
    Fynni pets are just normal pets with buffs and more inventories. They keep whatever name they had when you adopted them.

Okay great thanks! Then names can't really be the issue. Do Fynni pets normally show up in the soul stream rotunda, where you can select a character to play? Can you log into a Fynni pet and play as one as you can with a regular pet?

I think so, i can't remember from memory.
  • CatenaCatena
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    "UPDATE:

Milletians, the servers will be down until further notice to address an issue found with the login servers caused by Fynni Pets. We will continue to update the ETA when we can. For the seal stone concerns, only 1 seal stone was broken in Rabbie."

From the News section.
  • AureliusPhoenixAureliusPhoenix
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    UPDATE:

Milletians, the servers will be down until further notice to address an issue found with the login servers caused by Fynni Pets. We will continue to update the ETA when we can. For the seal stone concerns, only 1 seal stone was broken in Rabbie.

Who did it?
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    For the alchemy update, the extended maintenance was over 12 hours. I gave up after 8. I refuse to make that same mistake again just trying to get a seal stone. I learned my lesson. I'll wait no more than 6 this time.
  • SlyFauxSlyFaux
    Following
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    It figures. I waited long enough to decide that they were going to go long into the night, like they did when they introduced alchemy. There were no further updates from the powers that be (that I could see anyway). A little voice inside me said they would open up the servers with little or no notice if I turned off my computer. I rationalized that I was being ridiculous and went ahead and shut down the computer.

I checked the next morning only to find the notice saying that I needed to wait things out about 10 more minutes before they reopened the servers. Ouch.

It's not like I expected to get a seal stone, but I at least wanted a crack at it. Oh well.