Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Posts: 62
    Member
    edited February 10, 2017
    I have had photoshop for a while, it's really fun to discover ALL THE FEATURES THAT YOU FORGET ABOUT ALL THE TIME....
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    Shoog wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Photoshop looks fun but I never tried it.
    I know it's a 98% that I'll never get it if it costs money. >v<

    Also, I'm up for that glasses club, as much as I wish I didn't need 'em.
    Though it's better than contacts. I ain't putting anything in my eyes. > >

    Are you a student in college? I heard that students can get it free for a certain amount of time. I had planned to do this but I found mine elsewhere. -shifty eyes- >.>;;

    It's a fun program to use. :) Although when I took an Illustrator class, I found myself loving it more than Photoshop.

    Ah, interesting. I'm currently in 12th grade so I will be going to college one day.
    Of course, I'd rather not go but my parents are forcing me. >^>
    I'll look into it once I get there, but for now, all I have is cheap photo editing websites. xD
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,345
    Posts: 661
    Member
    I finally have internet again.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    I finally have internet again.

    Welcome back to the Internet, the most cringy thing on this planet. o/
    Would you like some cookies?
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,345
    Posts: 661
    Member
    I'm allergic to cookies so keep those devil droppings away from me.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    I'm allergic to cookies so keep those devil droppings away from me.

    See what I did there? The internet can be a terrible place or a great place, depending on the person.
    I'm deep, aren't I?
    Maybe digging my own grave.. o_o
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,345
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    I'm allergic to cookies so keep those devil droppings away from me.

    See what I did there? The internet can be a terrible place or a great place, depending on the person.
    I'm deep, aren't I?
    Maybe digging my own grave.. o_o

    Did you just assume I was a living, breathing pile of fleshy matter? I'll have you know I'm a proud inanimate idea floating around the internet that depends on easily offended bigots to exist.

    Jokes aside I think the fact that just about anyone can access it makes it so great, imagine if only websites made by the government were allowed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,390
    Posts: 7,928
    Member
    Gluten free cookies? >_>
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,345
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Still devil's droppings to me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,390
    Posts: 7,928
    Member
    edited February 14, 2017
    You know what? Coconut macaroons for you then. ^_^

    Coconut-Macaroons-Recipe.jpg
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,345
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Are you trying to kill me?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    I'm allergic to cookies so keep those devil droppings away from me.

    See what I did there? The internet can be a terrible place or a great place, depending on the person.
    I'm deep, aren't I?
    Maybe digging my own grave.. o_o

    Did you just assume I was a living, breathing pile of fleshy matter? I'll have you know I'm a proud inanimate idea floating around the internet that depends on easily offended bigots to exist.

    Jokes aside I think the fact that just about anyone can access it makes it so great, imagine if only websites made by the government were allowed.

    Depends.. which government could be controlling the internet? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • CrettCrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited February 14, 2017
    The internet has allowed civilization to progress in a way it otherwise could not have.
    At the same time.
    We also now have 4chan
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,345
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Crett wrote: »
    The internet has allowed civilization to progress in a way it otherwise could not have.
    At the same time.
    We also now have 4chan
    Sounds like religion.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Posts: 83
    Member
    Victory is mine!!!!
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Posts: 667
    Member
    Or is it?
    SunbeamtheGreat
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█

    DISCO SKELLY STRIKES AGAIN
    smooooth moves
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Posts: 83
    Member
    Last post is mine! :D
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Posts: 667
    Member
    You sound so sure about that! Hehe!
    SunbeamtheGreat
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Posts: 83
    Member
    Again, last post is mine for the victor! :D