Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    with what i said, there should be a video up with it.
    the video shows me putting my mouse over the bind key, which - instead of it saying "beachball" it says "goodidea"
    then I open up my Gesture tab, there is no "goodidea" Gesture in my Gesture tab, meaning I don't own it, meaning it shouldn't exist in my bind key xD

Ah ok. I saw the "goodidea" gesture hover, at the end of the video, but I didn't know what you were saying about it. xD

It's fine x'D
    but yeah, it could just be a glitch due to Mabi having a # of glitches due to the maint - like Kensamaofmari said.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Julie wrote: »
    its not cheaper, especially when you drive, cars use up more gas trying to run the compressor that helps cool you down, and infact heaters in cars use the same heat the engine makes to heat a cabin, theres also fires and stoves and blankets that can be used to heat urself up. Hell making electricity run at all alone helps make heat. Its much easier to make something hot than it is to make something cold, it can get hot enough here to the point that even the wind itself feels too hot to cool you down. When it gets cold, theres many ways to heat urself up, when it gets hot there isnt as many ways to cooldown.

I mean at my house. When you can't spend more then 5 minutes outside with exposed skin otherwise you might lose a limb to frostbite, nothing warms you up. You're pretty much trapped inside for almost 6 months straight. I think it cost us $1,200 last season JUST for heat... A/C didn't cost anywhere close to that. No one will ever convince me that too hot is better then too cold when I deal with too cold for way too long; just my native Wisconsinite kicking in. LOL. (That being said, half my family wishes they were on the ice 3/4 of the year... ugh...)

CaringRequiredArcticseal-max-1mb.gif
    I am terrified and depressed.

Hopefully you can figure out how to overcome it. :(

when it gets to cold, add more clothing, when it gets too hot, you get naked, and if its still to hot, what do you do? remove your skin? In the winter here, bills are always the lowest, obviously we never get as cold as you do, nor do we get as hot as it does in the Sahara Desert, I used to also work on Landscaping, i always prefered the cold winters over the 110F blazing heat, as I never had the option to use AC while working on such jobs, meanwhile in the winter, a good amount of clothing and your own body heat created from working kept me warm enough. Granted i also didnt like snow when i went to the mountains as walking was such a hastle when you went through the hills that didnt have snow plowed away. IDK about you but my own pc generates a good amount of heat to keep me warm in the winter, I also used to have a FX 6300 that was watercooled, that thing was a frigging furnace, and having it watercooled just meant for heat in my room. Good times. That said i think extreme colds is better. but i also understand that for many reasons its also more expensive to live under such conditions due to all the snow that needs to get removed and how harder it is to transport food and material to those areas. That said i always found it funny how my Canadian and NYC friends complained about 70F being too hot. Like come on we get 90s on average.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Summer ends Saturday night as the N Hemisphere begins to grow dark.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Oof.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Summer ends Saturday night as the N Hemisphere begins to grow dark.

im a night type of guy, its wonderful
    DANIartsKensamaofmari
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I'm a night owl = w=
    Kensamaofmari
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    I'm a night owl = w=

Most owls tend to be up at night :3
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    yeah but there's a few that stay up during daytime.
    and they're SUPER CUTEEEEE
    Kensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited September 21, 2018
    its not cheaper, especially when you drive, cars use up more gas trying to run the compressor that helps cool you down, and infact heaters in cars use the same heat the engine makes to heat a cabin, theres also fires and stoves and blankets that can be used to heat urself up. Hell making electricity run at all alone helps make heat. Its much easier to make something hot than it is to make something cold, it can get hot enough here to the point that even the wind itself feels too hot to cool you down. When it gets cold, theres many ways to heat urself up, when it gets hot there isnt as many ways to cooldown.

I mean at my house. When you can't spend more then 5 minutes outside with exposed skin otherwise you might lose a limb to frostbite, nothing warms you up. You're pretty much trapped inside for almost 6 months straight. I think it cost us $1,200 last season JUST for heat... A/C didn't cost anywhere close to that. No one will ever convince me that too hot is better then too cold when I deal with too cold for way too long; just my native Wisconsinite kicking in. LOL. (That being said, half my family wishes they were on the ice 3/4 of the year... ugh...)

CaringRequiredArcticseal-max-1mb.gif
    I am terrified and depressed.

Hopefully you can figure out how to overcome it. :(

when it gets to cold, add more clothing, when it gets too hot, you get naked, and if its still to hot, what do you do? remove your skin? In the winter here, bills are always the lowest, obviously we never get as cold as you do, nor do we get as hot as it does in the Sahara Desert, I used to also work on Landscaping, i always prefered the cold winters over the 110F blazing heat, as I never had the option to use AC while working on such jobs, meanwhile in the winter, a good amount of clothing and your own body heat created from working kept me warm enough. Granted i also didnt like snow when i went to the mountains as walking was such a hastle when you went through the hills that didnt have snow plowed away. IDK about you but my own pc generates a good amount of heat to keep me warm in the winter, I also used to have a FX 6300 that was watercooled, that thing was a frigging furnace, and having it watercooled just meant for heat in my room. Good times. That said i think extreme colds is better. but i also understand that for many reasons its also more expensive to live under such conditions due to all the snow that needs to get removed and how harder it is to transport food and material to those areas. That said i always found it funny how my Canadian and NYC friends complained about 70F being too hot. Like come on we get 90s on average.

I get what you're saying, but it doesn't work that way here and I'm not discrediting what you're saying either. Lol. Wisconsin has it's own special weather system. Below freezing in the winter, and 90s + in the summer. And My PC has 0 ability at keeping the house warm, the heat in the house has been on the last couple of days and we need to order propane for the first time this season. It can snow, hail, sun can shine, and thunderstorm all in the same day. (I don't know if I've said that already...)

Last Saturday it was a high of 91, and today, it was a high of 51. :( Tomorrow, it shouldn't be as cool, but I do prefer working in cooler weather. I wish it was a 70 degree high temp average all year round. D;

And, on the note of night owl and dark stuff; I hate getting up for work at 6 AM when it's dark outside still and street lights are on when I go into town. Lol. It feels like I should still be in bed....
    The affects of climate changes can make it worse.
    Jazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Gotta love nature, lul.
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I do love nature... I don't like what we're doing to it. -sad face-
    Kensamaofmari

Appreciate what we have, for it is impossible to keep it forever.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

Appreciate what we have, for it is impossible to keep it forever.

tenor.gif
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Indeed. Honestly, I hope we can make the world a better place, though that's just me being hopeful.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 25, 2018
    It's hard to convince the world of anything; decency to all wont be any different. Our fight or flight is too strong. Best we can do is try and be that person we wish everyone would be.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    It's hard to convince the world of anything; decency to all wont be any different. Best we can do is be that person we wish everyone would be.

Honestly, put earth-chan all around with words saying "Please clean me up so I'm no longer sick~" and you'll get a good bit of people recycling and helping out. xD
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I had to Google who that was... xD
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I had to Google who that was... xD

x'D it's all good.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn