Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NEW GATCHA IS AWESOME

Comments

• DonevorDonevor
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    I did 30 between me and my boyfriend and we didn't get anything beyond dyes and training potions as well.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Ouch sorry to hear that...

Is it really so hard to have a gachapon that only has wings in it? Sure make the new ones rarer but at least have a cheaper wing guaranteed instead of these dyes and training potions.
  • KiirionKiirion
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    lmao im super mad. its a wonderful wing box. not,,, wonderful dye/training pots. i think more people would buy the wing gatcha if it was just wings and there was yknow...... a /chance/ at getting wings. like make some of the wings rarer?? like fallen fairy and the bone wings?? and make the others fairly common. idk anymore. v.v
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I got the 11 stack and got dyes and training potions, and two pairs of wings.
    I got 3 more and got another pair of wings
    All the wings I pulled up were cutiefly/hummingbird. The market price for them has dropped drastically. Meanwhile, I hardly see anyone selling or sporting the new wings that are not cutiefly/hummingbird.
    GG, RNG.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 18, 2017
    this kind of sarcastic thread title with multiple pages of replies can be misinterpreted by nexon if they don't actually bother to read the posts inside... might not have been a good idea

"oh boy, our gacha was awesome! let's make more like it"
    GretaSherriHiroki05RukiyaBlissfulkillHazurah
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    rip to those who gach'd and got nothing. as for me, I was kinda excited for this gach, but I guess I'll skip it if it barely gives any nice wings (or wings at all for that matter)
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    It's okay... I actually did 45 of them and only got one pair of wings (Garnet Twinkling Devil Wings) and the rest were basically Training Pots and dyes with few clothing pieces thrown in.

I also barely see anyone getting Angel, Guardian Angel, Fallen Angel, Glass Wings, and Cupid though... it's mostly butterflies, cutieflies, hummingbird, and twinkling wings.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Arjune wrote: »
    this kind of sarcastic thread title with multiple pages of replies can be misinterpreted by nexon if they don't actually bother to read the posts inside... might not have been a good idea

"oh boy, our gacha was awesome! let's make more like it"

Yeeeahh.. not the best idea, OP. Hopefully this thread will instead be merged within the other one actually pointing out the flaws, though I doubt it. :/
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Got Mint Butterfly wings and Violet hummingbird.

I was hoping this was going to turn into a "T> these wings for these wings" scenario like what happened with Glass wings, but it didn't. I was going to trade mint wings for orange, but ended up finding orange butterfly wings for 4m. Ended up shoving mint wings for 4m in a shop as if I traded anyway. I'm really liking how cheap some of these wings are tbh.

I do wish they were much more common though, like Glass wings seemed to be. Maybe I am perceiving it wrong, I just liked the whole trading process and most people getting what they wanted.