Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

9th Anniversary Gift Box

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Hazurah wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    RIP dye market FOREVER. TT^TT

how? its only 4 dyes unless they plan make a daily to get these exact pickers every day

What is the required level in order to receive this package?

...Looks like it's accumulative level 30. That's not hard to do...20-30 minutes.

Saga EP7 solve that easily

O_o
  • SeiranelSeiranel
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    We got
    panda Strapped with baloons (was hoping for seal, but okay)
    9th anniversary hat (was hoping for 2nd title)
    and Direct dye Ampoule set (regular, Metal, Pet, and instrument)

I got all this too. Been trying to find the title coupon that should come with, but I've had no such luck and my inventory isn't that big either.
    Did everyone get the title? Or is there something wrong here?
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Seiranel wrote: »
    We got

I got all this too. Been trying to find the title coupon that should come with, but I've had no such luck and my inventory isn't that big either.

the title is granted upon opening the box, which mean it's already in your title list
  • SeiranelSeiranel
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Seiranel wrote: »
    We got

the title is granted upon opening the box, which mean it's already in your title list

Ah, found it. Normal title then, not for 2nd title. Guess I should have kept looking. Thanks for letting me know.