Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

9th Anniversary GM Event Day 1: Tarlach

Comments

  • UzumeUzume
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Fine, but they are still just balloons. It's not like it's the succubus queen outfit or a soluna blade. Pretty sure if they were offered something rare they would shut up. That's why it's petty and mundane.

    One man's trash is another one's treasure. Everyone values things differently. Keep that in mind.
    mintiel
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 177
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »

    You sir have been doing it wrong.
    "Feedback is not allowed there are only happy thoughts here. Let's censor out the negativity"

    Hmmm are you also orange, fear eagles, and have small hands?
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,060
    Posts: 887
    Member
    This thread just derailed and combusted into flames worse than any train tragedy I've ever heard of. I think it should be locked before it gets worse. People can continue this argument on their own time, but please don't drag the thread with it. This thread was about the first day of Tarlach's GM Event, not a venting thread about people's dismay over things associated with Nexon.

    Personally, I would agree it might be better just not to give items anymore for events because it shows through the upset that a large reason why many people came was for the free things, not as much for the great time... but I don't believe in punishing everyone as a whole for the upset of those expressed on these forums. There's good people here who are behaved and genuinely enjoyed the time who appreciated what they got regardless of what someone else did, so I would hate to see them get cheated out because of all this.
    GretaDarkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,603
    Member
    edited March 29, 2017
    Uzume wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Fine, but they are still just balloons. It's not like it's the succubus queen outfit or a soluna blade. Pretty sure if they were offered something rare they would shut up. That's why it's petty and mundane.

    One man's trash is another one's treasure. Everyone values things differently. Keep that in mind.

    Yeah that was previously stated by some other poor triggered soul.
    mintiel wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

    You sir have been doing it wrong.
    "Feedback is not allowed there are only happy thoughts here. Let's censor out the negativity"

    Hmmm are you also orange, fear eagles, and have small hands?

    Now we're getting into subjects not allowed here because it triggers people, but for your information no I am not. I am from the east coast.
    Greta
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 177
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    You sir have been doing it wrong. And no, csr companies drill empathy into you for the customers. But what about the reps? Did you lose respect for yourself? How many more years will it take you to wake up?

    I respect the workforce when the workforce deserves respect. This isn't an attitude that deserves respect. Nkeona replied with the elegance of a 12 year old. I carry myself in a respectful way when I work, especially considering in one of my jobs, I am my own boss. I don't take things out on my customers, but I don't let them push me around. I explain things to them calmly, and if things get too intense, I either propose a new look at things, or I ask them to leave. Just because you've lost your self respect and sold your soul to a company for what, 200 dollars per gach box, doesn't mean everyone else around you has no self respect lmao.

    At this point, you're just making excuses for Nexon for no other reasons to be right. You've lost this argument (if you can even call it that) posts ago, so I don't know why you continue on other than to be met with logic, only to deny it, and then to edit your post about 5 times for some stupid reason to make you seem smarter, only for someone to quote your post later and show it wasn't even in there. This is like the forum equivalent of thinking up something funny hours later, only for it never to be heard.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 177
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »

    Now we're getting into subjects not allowed here because it triggers people, but for your information no I am not. I am from the east coast.

    ... Didn't you claim to be from Europe in another thread, now you're claiming to be from the east coast?
  • UzumeUzume
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    ...Thinking people are "triggered" because they were dissatisfied with how Nexon handled things. Right. Welp, it's clear to me no matter what, Gaea is not a mature person even if people are being mature to her/him. So, I'm done here. There's no point in trying to crack open a rock.
    CarlizeIyasenuSenyuni
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,603
    Member
    edited March 29, 2017
    mintiel wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

    Now we're getting into subjects not allowed here because it triggers people, but for your information no I am not. I am from the east coast.

    ... Didn't you claim to be from Europe in another thread, now you're claiming to be from the east coast?

    What??? XD

    Ok no, I am originally from california but have lived on the east coast for the last decade. I think you are confusing me with a previous french in origin user name. My father is from england. I think we both better go to bed. lol.

    You too @Uzume

    This thread will be locked/deleted/cleaned up anyway.
    Greta
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Posts: 177
    Member
    Uzume wrote: »
    ...Thinking people are "triggered" because they were dissatisfied with how Nexon handled things. Right. Welp, it's clear to me no matter what, Gaea is not a mature person even if people are being mature to her/him. So, I'm done here. There's no point in trying to crack open a rock.

    I think she's just lying for the sake of being right at this point considering I could have sworn she said she's from somewhere in Europe before to another user but I mean I guess if you have to make up trauma to be right on an online forum then yeah I don't blame you for leaving at this point.

    At this point I might as well leave too. :/ I don't think she really learns anything and I have a funeral to help plan anyways.
    UzumeIyasenuSenyuni
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,955
    Posts: 7,603
    Member
    mintiel wrote: »
    Uzume wrote: »
    ...Thinking people are "triggered" because they were dissatisfied with how Nexon handled things. Right. Welp, it's clear to me no matter what, Gaea is not a mature person even if people are being mature to her/him. So, I'm done here. There's no point in trying to crack open a rock.

    I think she's just lying for the sake of being right at this point considering I could have sworn she said she's from somewhere in Europe before to another user but I mean I guess if you have to make up trauma to be right on an online forum then yeah I don't blame you for leaving at this point.

    At this point I might as well leave too. :/ I don't think she really learns anything and I have a funeral to help plan anyways.

    I would argue the same about you. Good show though. That previous user name which insinuates my origin will be forever buried. Heh.

    My condolences to you and I do mean that. My guild leader recently had someone pass in their family. It was hard on them and hard on us.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    edited March 29, 2017
    Goodness this thread took a turn for the worse. Time for a lock.
    CrimsọnGretaSanorosu
  • MohawkGuyMohawkGuy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,440
    Posts: 27
    Member
    Hello Milletians,

    We understand your concerns over the distribution of the Altam Balloon and not having equal items distributed on all servers. We agree with the points raised and will be distributing Altam Balloons to everyone that was present for the Caswyn Balloon giveaway on Ruairi during the 5 PM PDT GM event. Please be patient while we work on distributing the items by the end of next week.

    Thanks,
    (:7

    ZerukanBlankeyeUzumeSanorosu
This discussion has been closed.