Check out the patch notes for the October 15th update: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23838/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forum Issues and Bugs

Comments

  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Posts: 65
    Member
    Fix the mail box and Bank*Bug is when you try to *click open on both of them for me its auto kick me out of both.*
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,375
    Posts: 355
    Member
    lolpopper wrote: »
    Fix the mail box and Bank*Bug is when you try to *click open on both of them for me its auto kick me out of both.*

    Please stop posting everywhere. One thread for reporting issues is good enough, and it'll help Nexon if you can at least provide additional info, like screenshots or when/where the issue occurs, and your specs/network properties (like if you're using a VPN).

    This is called Forum Issues and Bugs. It's about the Forum. Not the game.
    Greta
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Posts: 65
    Member
    Draech wrote: »
    lolpopper wrote: »
    Fix the mail box and Bank*Bug is when you try to *click open on both of them for me its auto kick me out of both.*




    shhh
  • LuariousLuarious
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 2
    Member
    hi, I'd like to report a problem I'm having, so I'm running Karu Forest, general dungeon.
    and twice I've picked up the Karu Forest Rare Artifact Chest, and it disappeared in my inventory.
    I've been away for some time from this game, so after the first time I thought mebe it was because I didn't open the
    Karu Forest Legendary Artifact Chest, so I opened that, and ran the dungeon a second time, this time it was a Rare chest
    too. Yet... it disappeared within my inventory, and yes I've looked everywhere, Idk where it went, and I promise you it isn't in my inventory
    but I just didn't spot it, I promise you it just didn't show up in my inventory even thought I've picked it up at the end of the dungeon.
    Please help~
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Posts: 60
    Member
    Luarious wrote: »
    hi, I'd like to report a problem I'm having, so I'm running Karu Forest, general dungeon.
    and twice I've picked up the Karu Forest Rare Artifact Chest, and it disappeared in my inventory.
    I've been away for some time from this game, so after the first time I thought mebe it was because I didn't open the
    Karu Forest Legendary Artifact Chest, so I opened that, and ran the dungeon a second time, this time it was a Rare chest
    too. Yet... it disappeared within my inventory, and yes I've looked everywhere, Idk where it went, and I promise you it isn't in my inventory
    but I just didn't spot it, I promise you it just didn't show up in my inventory even thought I've picked it up at the end of the dungeon.
    Please help~

    Did you just recently unlock the potential system and/or the soul stream inventory?

    Also, this thread is for forum issues. Not in game ones.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,045
    Posts: 6,831
    Member
    edited June 21
    Do you people not read?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,535
    Posts: 2,620
    Member
    edited July 28
    two issues have happened for me
    1. for the past week or two, i've been constantly signed out of my forums account and i constantly have to log in again (this is happening to others as well)
    2. now all of a sudden (just today), i can't log in whatsoever. it directs me to this;
    J9VO7zi.png
    this is happening on Google Chrome, im on Microsoft Edge right now and i havent tried Firefox yet
    clearing my cache/history/etc did NOT help
    it also extends to the main website itself
    i click log in, directs me to a page with one of those loading wheels, directs me back and nothings happened
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,620
    Posts: 220
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Sherri wrote: »
    two issues have happened for me
    1. for the past week or two, i've been constantly signed out of my forums account and i constantly have to log in again (this is happening to others as well)
    2. now all of a sudden (just today), i can't log in whatsoever. it directs me to this;
    J9VO7zi.png
    this is happening on Google Chrome, im on Microsoft Edge right now and i havent tried Firefox yet
    clearing my cache/history/etc did NOT help
    it also extends to the main website itself
    i click log in, directs me to a page with one of those loading wheels, directs me back and nothings happened

    Hey Sherri.
    1. We've reverted this, this morning, because it was bothering so many people including myself. Now you should stay logged in 8 hours at a time.
    2. I'm encountering the same issue and need to use Edge to post. Once I have an update on this problem I'll let you know.
    Sherri
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,620
    Posts: 220
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    edited July 29
    Hello y'all, it's been brought to our attention that some folks are encountering an error when trying to log into the game forums/website on Google Chrome (of any of Nexon's games).

    Please follow the steps below as a temporary workaround while we implement a permanent solution.
    1. Go to Chrome browser and type: chrome://settings/content/cookies
    2. This will open third party cookie settings page. Please set Block third-party cookie settings

    EJiLUTV.png

    3. Afterward, proceed to set SameSite cookie setting by typing url: chrome://flags/
    - This will open all flags page → search samesite and set the SameSite by default cookies as Disabled under Available tab.
    4. Relaunch the browser
    5. Try logging in the Forums!

    As a side note, we've reverted some settings on our end which should prevent frequent automatic log-out on the forums.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,675
    Posts: 7,714
    Member
    edited July 29
    Inb4 they get rid of the forums entirely. We shouldn't have to do such workarounds to access something so basic.

    And don't use covid as an excuse. I am soooooo sick of that. It seems like the whole world is using that as an excuse to be lazy and do a half assed jobs now. Like I am experiencing some real crap customer service lately from EVERYWHERE. I am not even a Karen, this is just an observation I have made as of late and it's not ok. This is a tech job, they do these types of jobs from home anyway. No excuses.

    Of course I am not blaming you Kyrios, as much as I would like to shoot the messenger with nerf darts. :D
    Greta
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,190
    Posts: 247
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Inb4 they get rid of the forums entirely. We shouldn't have to do such workarounds to access something so basic.

    And don't use covid as an excuse. I am soooooo sick of that. It seems like the whole world is using that as an excuse to be lazy and do a half assed jobs now. Like I am experiencing some real crap customer service lately from EVERYWHERE. I am not even a Karen, this is just an observation I have made as of late and it's not ok. This is a tech job, they do these types of jobs from home anyway. No excuses.

    Of course I am not blaming you Kyrios, as much as I would like to shoot the messenger with nerf darts. :D

    That is so cringy. You have no idea what people are going through during this pandemic.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,045
    Posts: 6,831
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Inb4 they get rid of the forums entirely. We shouldn't have to do such workarounds to access something so basic.

    And don't use covid as an excuse. I am soooooo sick of that. It seems like the whole world is using that as an excuse to be lazy and do a half assed jobs now. Like I am experiencing some real crap customer service lately from EVERYWHERE. I am not even a Karen, this is just an observation I have made as of late and it's not ok. This is a tech job, they do these types of jobs from home anyway. No excuses.

    Of course I am not blaming you Kyrios, as much as I would like to shoot the messenger with nerf darts. :D

    That is so cringy. You have no idea what people are going through during this pandemic.

    Maybe she has? It's just the working place and time for people working only on computers haven't changed, so they can be productive 100%. Just think about it.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,190
    Posts: 247
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Inb4 they get rid of the forums entirely. We shouldn't have to do such workarounds to access something so basic.

    And don't use covid as an excuse. I am soooooo sick of that. It seems like the whole world is using that as an excuse to be lazy and do a half assed jobs now. Like I am experiencing some real crap customer service lately from EVERYWHERE. I am not even a Karen, this is just an observation I have made as of late and it's not ok. This is a tech job, they do these types of jobs from home anyway. No excuses.

    Of course I am not blaming you Kyrios, as much as I would like to shoot the messenger with nerf darts. :D

    That is so cringy. You have no idea what people are going through during this pandemic.

    Maybe she has? It's just the working place and time for people working only on computers haven't changed, so they can be productive 100%. Just think about it.

    Employees can be stressed about their friends and family not being able to provide for themselves during this time, I've seen that it can affect their work and they can't even catch a break for their own mental well being because they can't afford to. I doubt someone saying things like that has no idea or else they wouldn't have said it, that just came off full of entitlement.
    Perfect example is when I just went to the store and this older woman started screaming at the cashier for not being able to lift a 50 pound of dog food to her car and started saying she shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse. Of course I walked right up to her and pointed at the line of people just staring at her and told her to eff off on trying to act so privileged and that the cashier already told her she was pregnant and called someone to help her. But she just couldn't wait five minutes to start yelling about bad customer service because one little thing didn't go her way.
    It does not matter the type of job, there is a crisis going out in the world so I doubt productivity can be 100%. So why don't you thing about that?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,675
    Posts: 7,714
    Member
    edited July 30
    Greta wrote: »
    Maybe she has? It's just the working place and time for people working only on computers haven't changed, so they can be productive 100%. Just think about it.

    They can and have been doing so, just like my work place has been functioning too. It's the same bloody job. Same access, just a different location. You're either accessing the network from home with your own computer or in my job's situation they just let us take our systems home. What this whole situation has proven is that we don't need to come to big giant building to do our jobs and get work done.

    That's something that has been said for YEARS in lines of business like that. XD


    Employees can be stressed about their friends and family not being able to provide for themselves during this time, I've seen that it can affect their work and they can't even catch a break for their own mental well being because they can't afford to. I doubt someone saying things like that has no idea or else they wouldn't have said it, that just came off full of entitlement.
    Perfect example is when I just went to the store and this older woman started screaming at the cashier for not being able to lift a 50 pound of dog food to her car and started saying she shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse. Of course I walked right up to her and pointed at the line of people just staring at her and told her to eff off on trying to act so privileged and that the cashier already told her she was pregnant and called someone to help her. But she just couldn't wait five minutes to start yelling about bad customer service because one little thing didn't go her way.
    It does not matter the type of job, there is a crisis going out in the world so I doubt productivity can be 100%. So why don't you thing about that?

    How much does anyone wanna bet that GypsySpirit actually did that and deserves a round of applause like r/thathappened? lol. Also there is HUGE difference between lunatic screaming Karen demanding a PREGNANT woman to carry a 50 pound bag of dog food verses hopping onto the computer and debugging some code or addressing server issues. You know how that job goes? You're sitting in your chair waiting, chatting, troubleshooting, listening to music or whatever while you are waiting some more. Oh and no commute. Bonusssssssss. XD

    Now if that story is actually true, I feel very sorry for that lady and remember - karma is a thing.

    Also this is just purely my own opinion and no one elses...I feel like the media has over dramatized and exaggerated some things. Don't believe everything the media tells you. It's kinda cringy when people do. I mean yes there is a crisis going on but for those who are able to work and still have jobs - they should still be able to do their job especially if they want to keep it. Now more than ever people should be putting forth that effort to keep their jobs unless they require special reasonable accommodations such as being PREGNANT.

    SkEODz_Ak09qGjd1TFVNDOMhoyLl9IbmAAZbvircTFz4oUOVzsF0lhjplezKNvZFgYiSr8g7d6tLj5FxpfpMP7thrcwDrOB2-cAFz-6h-zqja4rRwl2CPgYmaRCCIs51

    smhlol.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,190
    Posts: 247
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Maybe she has? It's just the working place and time for people working only on computers haven't changed, so they can be productive 100%. Just think about it.

    They can and have been doing so, just like my work place has been functioning too. It's the same bloody job. Same access, just a different location. You're either accessing the network from home with your own computer or in my job's situation they just let us take our systems home. What this whole situation has proven is that we don't need to come to big giant building to do our jobs and get work done.

    That's something that has been said for YEARS in lines of business like that. XD


    Employees can be stressed about their friends and family not being able to provide for themselves during this time, I've seen that it can affect their work and they can't even catch a break for their own mental well being because they can't afford to. I doubt someone saying things like that has no idea or else they wouldn't have said it, that just came off full of entitlement.
    Perfect example is when I just went to the store and this older woman started screaming at the cashier for not being able to lift a 50 pound of dog food to her car and started saying she shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse. Of course I walked right up to her and pointed at the line of people just staring at her and told her to eff off on trying to act so privileged and that the cashier already told her she was pregnant and called someone to help her. But she just couldn't wait five minutes to start yelling about bad customer service because one little thing didn't go her way.
    It does not matter the type of job, there is a crisis going out in the world so I doubt productivity can be 100%. So why don't you thing about that?

    How much does anyone wanna bet that GypsySpirit actually did that and deserves a round of applause like r/thathappened? lol. Also there is HUGE difference between lunatic screaming Karen demanding a PREGNANT woman to carry a 50 pound bag of dog food verses hopping onto the computer and debugging some code or addressing server issues. You know how that job goes? You're sitting in your chair waiting, chatting, troubleshooting, listening to music or whatever while you are waiting some more. Oh and no commute. Bonusssssssss. XD

    Now if that story is actually true, I feel very sorry for that lady and remember - karma is a thing.

    Also this is just purely my own opinion and no one elses...I feel like the media has over dramatized and exaggerated some things. Don't believe everything the media tells you. It's kinda cringy when people do. I mean yes there is a crisis going on but for those who are able to work and still have jobs - they should still be able to do their job especially if they want to keep it. Now more than ever people should be putting forth that effort to keep their jobs unless they require special reasonable accommodations such as being PREGNANT.

    SkEODz_Ak09qGjd1TFVNDOMhoyLl9IbmAAZbvircTFz4oUOVzsF0lhjplezKNvZFgYiSr8g7d6tLj5FxpfpMP7thrcwDrOB2-cAFz-6h-zqja4rRwl2CPgYmaRCCIs51

    smhlol.

    It's laughable that you think that a person sticking up for some one else is questionable and pretty sad, that explains Alot. And sweetheart you should look up how many months until a woman gives birth until they get to go on leave and how desperate people are to keep working in these conditions.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,675
    Posts: 7,714
    Member
    edited July 31
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Maybe she has? It's just the working place and time for people working only on computers haven't changed, so they can be productive 100%. Just think about it.

    They can and have been doing so, just like my work place has been functioning too. It's the same bloody job. Same access, just a different location. You're either accessing the network from home with your own computer or in my job's situation they just let us take our systems home. What this whole situation has proven is that we don't need to come to big giant building to do our jobs and get work done.

    That's something that has been said for YEARS in lines of business like that. XD


    Employees can be stressed about their friends and family not being able to provide for themselves during this time, I've seen that it can affect their work and they can't even catch a break for their own mental well being because they can't afford to. I doubt someone saying things like that has no idea or else they wouldn't have said it, that just came off full of entitlement.
    Perfect example is when I just went to the store and this older woman started screaming at the cashier for not being able to lift a 50 pound of dog food to her car and started saying she shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse. Of course I walked right up to her and pointed at the line of people just staring at her and told her to eff off on trying to act so privileged and that the cashier already told her she was pregnant and called someone to help her. But she just couldn't wait five minutes to start yelling about bad customer service because one little thing didn't go her way.
    It does not matter the type of job, there is a crisis going out in the world so I doubt productivity can be 100%. So why don't you thing about that?

    How much does anyone wanna bet that GypsySpirit actually did that and deserves a round of applause like r/thathappened? lol. Also there is HUGE difference between lunatic screaming Karen demanding a PREGNANT woman to carry a 50 pound bag of dog food verses hopping onto the computer and debugging some code or addressing server issues. You know how that job goes? You're sitting in your chair waiting, chatting, troubleshooting, listening to music or whatever while you are waiting some more. Oh and no commute. Bonusssssssss. XD

    Now if that story is actually true, I feel very sorry for that lady and remember - karma is a thing.

    Also this is just purely my own opinion and no one elses...I feel like the media has over dramatized and exaggerated some things. Don't believe everything the media tells you. It's kinda cringy when people do. I mean yes there is a crisis going on but for those who are able to work and still have jobs - they should still be able to do their job especially if they want to keep it. Now more than ever people should be putting forth that effort to keep their jobs unless they require special reasonable accommodations such as being PREGNANT.

    SkEODz_Ak09qGjd1TFVNDOMhoyLl9IbmAAZbvircTFz4oUOVzsF0lhjplezKNvZFgYiSr8g7d6tLj5FxpfpMP7thrcwDrOB2-cAFz-6h-zqja4rRwl2CPgYmaRCCIs51

    smhlol.

    It's laughable that you think that a person sticking up for some one else is questionable and pretty sad, that explains Alot. And sweetheart you should look up how many months until a woman gives birth until they get to go on leave and how desperate people are to keep working in these conditions.


    It's just questionable because it sounds too much like r/thathappened. You should look that up. Also, because it's coming from you. Frankly, I don't believe you and have no reason to.

    Now lets talk about maternity leave...
    By law it must be available from employers, however women are not required to take it. It just has to be available. Women these days can often not afford to take maternity leave, and if they do it's frequently brief unless there are complications. If the conditions can be safely arranged they can be offered reduced responsibilities and workload during pregnancy if the employee prefers to work. Everything depends on the benefits the employer offers. These kinds situations and planning are discussed between employer and employee or HR (Human Resources).

    I have two daughters (who are now in their teens), so I think I know what I am talking about. People are desperate because of MONEY, that will always be the case. This is pretty basic and a fact of life.

    So, what are you even arguing at this point? That I am not a woman? Never had kids? A job? Bills? ...life?

    :smirk:
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,190
    Posts: 247
    Member
    Crims wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Maybe she has? It's just the working place and time for people working only on computers haven't changed, so they can be productive 100%. Just think about it.

    They can and have been doing so, just like my work place has been functioning too. It's the same bloody job. Same access, just a different location. You're either accessing the network from home with your own computer or in my job's situation they just let us take our systems home. What this whole situation has proven is that we don't need to come to big giant building to do our jobs and get work done.

    That's something that has been said for YEARS in lines of business like that. XD


    Employees can be stressed about their friends and family not being able to provide for themselves during this time, I've seen that it can affect their work and they can't even catch a break for their own mental well being because they can't afford to. I doubt someone saying things like that has no idea or else they wouldn't have said it, that just came off full of entitlement.
    Perfect example is when I just went to the store and this older woman started screaming at the cashier for not being able to lift a 50 pound of dog food to her car and started saying she shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse. Of course I walked right up to her and pointed at the line of people just staring at her and told her to eff off on trying to act so privileged and that the cashier already told her she was pregnant and called someone to help her. But she just couldn't wait five minutes to start yelling about bad customer service because one little thing didn't go her way.
    It does not matter the type of job, there is a crisis going out in the world so I doubt productivity can be 100%. So why don't you thing about that?

    How much does anyone wanna bet that GypsySpirit actually did that and deserves a round of applause like r/thathappened? lol. Also there is HUGE difference between lunatic screaming Karen demanding a PREGNANT woman to carry a 50 pound bag of dog food verses hopping onto the computer and debugging some code or addressing server issues. You know how that job goes? You're sitting in your chair waiting, chatting, troubleshooting, listening to music or whatever while you are waiting some more. Oh and no commute. Bonusssssssss. XD

    Now if that story is actually true, I feel very sorry for that lady and remember - karma is a thing.

    Also this is just purely my own opinion and no one elses...I feel like the media has over dramatized and exaggerated some things. Don't believe everything the media tells you. It's kinda cringy when people do. I mean yes there is a crisis going on but for those who are able to work and still have jobs - they should still be able to do their job especially if they want to keep it. Now more than ever people should be putting forth that effort to keep their jobs unless they require special reasonable accommodations such as being PREGNANT.

    SkEODz_Ak09qGjd1TFVNDOMhoyLl9IbmAAZbvircTFz4oUOVzsF0lhjplezKNvZFgYiSr8g7d6tLj5FxpfpMP7thrcwDrOB2-cAFz-6h-zqja4rRwl2CPgYmaRCCIs51

    smhlol.

    It's laughable that you think that a person sticking up for some one else is questionable and pretty sad, that explains Alot. And sweetheart you should look up how many months until a woman gives birth until they get to go on leave and how desperate people are to keep working in these conditions.


    It's just questionable because it sounds too much like r/thathappened. You should look that up. Also, because it's coming from you. Frankly, I don't believe you and have no reason to.

    Now lets talk about maternity leave...
    By law it must be available from employers, however women are not required to take it. It just has to be available. Women these days can often not afford to take maternity leave, and if they do it's frequently brief unless there are complications. If the conditions can be safely arranged they can be offered reduced responsibilities and workload during pregnancy if the employee prefers to work. Everything depends on the benefits the employer offers. These kinds situations and planning are discussed between employer and employee or HR (Human Resources).

    I have two daughters (who are now in their teens), so I think I know what I am talking about. People are desperate because of MONEY, that will always be the case. This is pretty basic and a fact of life.

    So, what are you even arguing at this point? That I am not a woman? Never had kids? A job? Bills?

    :smirk:

    Oh boy, the person that just loves to troll on people using " references " and snarky comments and tries to seem cute by saying they want to shoot some one with a nerf gun says they don't believe me, I'M SOOOOO SAD. Also at this point the only one arguing is you since you always like to have the last word when things don't go your way, just like with the guild Lost, and yes, quite a few of us do get tired of when you complain and argue. I also don't care to believe you have kids because if you act like this I don't want to know what kind of behavior you taught your kids, to troll on the internet and get mad at people when they call you out?
    🤨
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,675
    Posts: 7,714
    Member
    edited August 2
    ..
    Crims wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Maybe she has? It's just the working place and time for people working only on computers haven't changed, so they can be productive 100%. Just think about it.

    They can and have been doing so, just like my work place has been functioning too. It's the same bloody job. Same access, just a different location. You're either accessing the network from home with your own computer or in my job's situation they just let us take our systems home. What this whole situation has proven is that we don't need to come to big giant building to do our jobs and get work done.

    That's something that has been said for YEARS in lines of business like that. XD


    Employees can be stressed about their friends and family not being able to provide for themselves during this time, I've seen that it can affect their work and they can't even catch a break for their own mental well being because they can't afford to. I doubt someone saying things like that has no idea or else they wouldn't have said it, that just came off full of entitlement.
    Perfect example is when I just went to the store and this older woman started screaming at the cashier for not being able to lift a 50 pound of dog food to her car and started saying she shouldn't use the pandemic as an excuse. Of course I walked right up to her and pointed at the line of people just staring at her and told her to eff off on trying to act so privileged and that the cashier already told her she was pregnant and called someone to help her. But she just couldn't wait five minutes to start yelling about bad customer service because one little thing didn't go her way.
    It does not matter the type of job, there is a crisis going out in the world so I doubt productivity can be 100%. So why don't you thing about that?

    How much does anyone wanna bet that GypsySpirit actually did that and deserves a round of applause like r/thathappened? lol. Also there is HUGE difference between lunatic screaming Karen demanding a PREGNANT woman to carry a 50 pound bag of dog food verses hopping onto the computer and debugging some code or addressing server issues. You know how that job goes? You're sitting in your chair waiting, chatting, troubleshooting, listening to music or whatever while you are waiting some more. Oh and no commute. Bonusssssssss. XD

    Now if that story is actually true, I feel very sorry for that lady and remember - karma is a thing.

    Also this is just purely my own opinion and no one elses...I feel like the media has over dramatized and exaggerated some things. Don't believe everything the media tells you. It's kinda cringy when people do. I mean yes there is a crisis going on but for those who are able to work and still have jobs - they should still be able to do their job especially if they want to keep it. Now more than ever people should be putting forth that effort to keep their jobs unless they require special reasonable accommodations such as being PREGNANT.

    SkEODz_Ak09qGjd1TFVNDOMhoyLl9IbmAAZbvircTFz4oUOVzsF0lhjplezKNvZFgYiSr8g7d6tLj5FxpfpMP7thrcwDrOB2-cAFz-6h-zqja4rRwl2CPgYmaRCCIs51

    smhlol.

    It's laughable that you think that a person sticking up for some one else is questionable and pretty sad, that explains Alot. And sweetheart you should look up how many months until a woman gives birth until they get to go on leave and how desperate people are to keep working in these conditions.


    It's just questionable because it sounds too much like r/thathappened. You should look that up. Also, because it's coming from you. Frankly, I don't believe you and have no reason to.

    Now lets talk about maternity leave...
    By law it must be available from employers, however women are not required to take it. It just has to be available. Women these days can often not afford to take maternity leave, and if they do it's frequently brief unless there are complications. If the conditions can be safely arranged they can be offered reduced responsibilities and workload during pregnancy if the employee prefers to work. Everything depends on the benefits the employer offers. These kinds situations and planning are discussed between employer and employee or HR (Human Resources).

    I have two daughters (who are now in their teens), so I think I know what I am talking about. People are desperate because of MONEY, that will always be the case. This is pretty basic and a fact of life.

    So, what are you even arguing at this point? That I am not a woman? Never had kids? A job? Bills?

    :smirk:

    Oh boy, the person that just loves to troll on people using " references " and snarky comments and tries to seem cute by saying they want to shoot some one with a nerf gun says they don't believe me, I'M SOOOOO SAD. Also at this point the only one arguing is you since you always like to have the last word when things don't go your way, just like with the guild Lost, and yes, quite a few of us do get tired of when you complain and argue. I also don't care to believe you have kids because if you act like this I don't want to know what kind of behavior you taught your kids, to troll on the internet and get mad at people when they call you out?
    🤨

    Well yeah when you basically say it's STUPID to back yourself up on what you say indicates what kind of person you are. I teach my kids to be a little more credible than that. The people who know me in this community know I have them, have heard and seen them. So I'm not concerned whether you believe me or not.

    I should back down from people who belong in the movie idiocracy because it is pointless.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,045
    Posts: 6,831
    Member
    edited August 2
    Stop. Just stop. You are calling everyone here toxic yet you are one toxic cookie who can't stop attacking Crims. You pretend you are just a cute harmless cookie, but nope you are not a chocolate chip cookie, just an toxic raisin one. ;)
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,675
    Posts: 7,714
    Member
    edited August 13
    Welp can't login using my smart phone anymore. I've tried everything, logged out, deleted browsing history, attempt to login over and over to no avail.

    Screenshot_20200812-143655_Chrome.jpg

    I used to enjoy commenting during breaks at work. Please fix this.

    Yeah my phone is small. I don't require a pocket tablet. lol.
    Sherri