Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Mission Points Event in Korea

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Greta wrote: »
    Just looked up and i couldn't find any elf female that look like tomboy... Only some human females... I never realized that :o
    Yeah, I think the closest we got was the art of female treasure hunter. :^(
    (which I adored by the way)
    Greta
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 11, 2017
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    i prefer my hair long XD

Of course. You do you. I like long haired characters too (aside from the lack of physics making the hair cut through your body while doing... well, alot of things.).
    I have a (relatively) short haircut as my base hairstyle and a black pierrot wig for when I want longer hair. :^>

Edit: wait, can you not delete your own comment? I wanted to merge my two comments since I realized I double posted :')
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited May 11, 2017
    Zeara wrote: »
    Completely different armor. I'm amazed no one is complaining about the chance to get a mysterious robe out of a box. LOL

There need to be more of them in the game, anyway.
    Although, I guess the main question is.... is it the one with EXP boost, or not?
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited May 11, 2017
    So it looks like at 100 points you can get a wig too? They look familiar, not sure if we have those ones already or not.

In terms of the new armor, I like that. The new wig, I'm not sure yet, I'd have to see for myself. I'm just hoping it doesn't glitch into my outfits a lot like the Macha wig used to, since they seen about the same length? Though this one may be shorter, hard for me to tell. I'm excited for this event either way though, I hope we get it soon :D
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Finally a mission point event that gives something other than romeo wig (f) and actual clothing.
    badnewsbarrett
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited May 11, 2017
    So it looks like at 100 points you can get a wig too? They look familiar, not sure if we have those ones already or not.

In terms of the new armor, I like that. The new wig, I'm not sure yet, I'd have to see for myself. I'm just hoping it doesn't glitch into my outfits a lot like the Macha wig used to, since they seen about the same length? Though this one may be shorter, hard for me to tell. I'm excited for this event either way though, I hope we get it soon :D

Those 100 point wigs are a variation of the one we got in that event that flooded our inventories with korean robes a few events back.
    The male hair is missing the stupid looking hat, and the female one is missing some weird hair ornament at the place the braids meet the head.
    badnewsbarrett
    lidiya wrote: »

Those 100 point wigs are a variation of the one we got in that event that flooded our inventories with korean robes a few events back.
    The male hair is missing the stupid looking hat, and the female one is missing some weird hair ornament at the place the braids meet the head.

Was that the coin event where we AFK'ed for coins and then got them from the NPC that would move between ports?
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited May 12, 2017

Was that the coin event where we AFK'ed for coins and then got them from the NPC that would move between ports?

yup that is the event
    The items these are modifications of are "Braided Pigtail Wig with Charms (F)", and "Wavy Curl Wig with Capotain Hat (M)" (and yes the misspelling was intentional as it is spelled that way in game)
    yup that is the event
    The items these are modifications of are "Braided Pigtail Wig with Charms (F)", and "Wavy Curl Wig with Capotain Hat (M)" (and yes the misspelling was intentional as it is spelled that way in game)

I never actually got that wig so I'm kinda glad they're putting it in here o:
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Too bad the male wig isn't for females. Just like the cross empire wig. Another wig that would be great for females but restricted to males. Nothing to see here~
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    and note that there are 4 different wigs! the one i'm excited about is the brand new (and finally DECENT from such an event) wig for females shown in the pic in the 1st post. :D