Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HS fee

Comments

• hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Nichee wrote: »
    They have a 1000 stone permit for only $1.3.
    Maid/Butler gives you twice the amount.
    You can spend 100(now 50 due to discount event!) pons to get another mine.
    You can also get 2(4 if you use butler) when you bounty hunt in bandit's homestead.
    You can also trim down your HS. props that you may not necessairly want, but cost a lot.

I have the permit.
    I have no maid/butler because they have yet to be on sale since I got back.
    I have no money for pons.
    I can't see bandits when I go to hunt for them for some reason and have tried to talk to NX about it.
    The whole point of my HS is to have it gussied up and functional. I mean it's just like with the Fashionogis now there are HSinogis. If I wanted to cut back I would have never increased the HS outside of functionality.

I just want a bit of a slim down on HS fees now that we have this huge expansion, or a better way to get them besides paying over 10 bucks per your suggestion. Suggesting monetary outs isn't really covering a good chunk of the playerbase.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    60-80 fee?
    What are you placing a hs full of bamboo fences?
    I have a near full 3rd expansion hs fulled with trees and and bamboo fences for walls and i have a fee of 15 but thats mostly because i have 50 flower pots placed as landmarks for my building operations.
    I think you should be ok for hs stones
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    My plan was to have a big flock of chickens and a heard of cows, but I guess thats a bad idea T-T
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Sutaru wrote: »
    My plan was to have a big flock of chickens and a heard of cows, but I guess thats a bad idea T-T

Maybe it's just the people I'm friends with lol but I think most people seem to have a max of like 3 of each animal. I don't keep animals in my HS, the sounds annoy me too much x.x
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Maybe it's just the people I'm friends with lol but I think most people seem to have a max of like 3 of each animal. I don't keep animals in my HS, the sounds annoy me too much x.x

Pretty sure thats the limit of how many you're allowed per hs.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Opalthira wrote: »

Ooh really? That makes sense, now that I think about it. For some reason I thought it was unlimited though lol.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195

Ooh really? That makes sense, now that I think about it. For some reason I thought it was unlimited though lol.

The limit is 5 of any animal per homestead.
    Sutaru
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Maia wrote: »

The limit is 5 of any animal per homestead.

Ah thanks!!! That wouldn't be overly terrible. I think I would be somewhere around a 20 HS stone fee a week at that point.