Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the June Renovation Season 5 Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/92024/june-renovation-season-5-update-patch-notes-june-6th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What would be an ideal event?

Comments

  • KazukixdKazukixd
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited June 23, 2017
    Mabinogi Ultimate Anime Summer, Attack on Titan, Colossal Titan boss raid.




    jk.
  • HehsuitzHehsuitz
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Posts: 18
    Member
    Tbh. Can we just get a 100% repair rate weekend :3? Repairs are expensive and my CRKs don't want Ferghus to break them ;-;
    Lokitin
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Posts: 797
    Member
    I just like not-afk events that doesn't involve me competing with the entire server over a monster. If they can keep putting cash items as uncommon prizes for events, that'd also be great.
    I prefer instead revamped actual content for a while or a new fresh talent... created by NA... like JP servers did with ninja talent... to show KR that NA have their own gamecreator squad too...
    Can be based in existing items as reference or new ideas...

    But we don't have a dev team here? From my understanding KR won't let NA have a dev team for content creation (or something to that regard).
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Posts: 60
    Member
    Buffalos wrote: »
    [...] that doesn't involve me competing with the entire server over a monster.

    Have you tried the event yet? I thought competing with the entire server/channel would happen too, but you really don't compete with anyone at all. The monsters are pretty much invincible and they won't attack, you only need to get hits on them. It's kinda like that maple tree event when the tree would grow and everyone would hit it for maple leaves...except even less competitive than that, because as far as I know, the wolves are an endless fountain of "quest items" for as long as they're spawned, and the items appear directly into your inventory so you don't have to worry about picking them up. So you can hit a wolf as many times as someone else and not worry about them "stealing" your drops. It's pretty enjoyable, but again I wish the rewards were a bit more interesting....it's starting to grow on me though.
    badnewsbarrett
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Posts: 38
    Member
    edited June 23, 2017
    I'd like some events that provides the following...

    Enchant protections, Fine/Credne reforgings, repair kits, lucky/protection stones, or whichever item that helps us develop our character's equips. Treasure chest hunting was good, though some Peddler event that had people running commerces, or else hot day events with some active game requirement.

    Else an event that rewards us with goodies that gets us some gold for those of us who are struggling on being rich for example: meowbinogi-catchapon, bazaars
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Posts: 797
    Member
    Lokitin wrote: »
    Buffalos wrote: »
    [...] that doesn't involve me competing with the entire server over a monster.

    Have you tried the event yet? I thought competing with the entire server/channel would happen too, but you really don't compete with anyone at all. The monsters are pretty much invincible and they won't attack, you only need to get hits on them. It's kinda like that maple tree event when the tree would grow and everyone would hit it for maple leaves...except even less competitive than that, because as far as I know, the wolves are an endless fountain of "quest items" for as long as they're spawned, and the items appear directly into your inventory so you don't have to worry about picking them up. So you can hit a wolf as many times as someone else and not worry about them "stealing" your drops. It's pretty enjoyable, but again I wish the rewards were a bit more interesting....it's starting to grow on me though.

    Oh I've done this event and I don't think it's like what I said at all. I was more talking about the random field boss styled events we've had that always died within seconds/minutes of spawning (Trickster comes to mind).
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    I really like the old event relating to Iria where you can just use exploration to hunt for treasure chests which would give out various of fashion or sewing/blacksmithing manuals... can we have that please?
  • DorediaChanDorediaChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Posts: 2
    Member
    Yeah, definitely think another Iria exploration event would be great. Also, am I the only one that loved the Caravan Escort events? Really liked a lot of the rewards from them, too.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Here's my suggestion for an ideal event!

    Iria Treasure Hunt Event. I never did it before but I hear it was really really good. :o
    Zeo
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    edited June 23, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Here's my suggestion for an ideal event!

    Iria Treasure Hunt Event. I never did it before but I hear it was really really good. :o

    it would be nice if viseo blade patterns were a thing again.... I just don't want them to make the cool rewards / manuals etc super common because it makes the event go stale really fast .... remember the watermelon smashing event last summer?

    "oh boy, swimsuits!!"
    -5 minutes later-
    "ok I got all the swimsuits and yukatas AND the watermelon mini gem time to forget the event exists for the rest of the 2 weeks it's going"
  • GreaGrea
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Posts: 44
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    http://wiki.mabi.world/view/Embattled_Boss_Event_(2012)

    This one?
    The thing you described sounds exactly like the shadow mission that the event had.

    Yeah, that's the one. Wasn't entirely sure the event was called that. Thanks.
    Would be nice if they brought that back, maybe add more levels.