Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dying alittle on the inside due to beauty gacha

violetkittvioletkitt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
edited July 8, 2017 in General Chat
I know this gachas only been out for a few days, I get that. Also for other people buying them (which I have no control over) I get that too.
BUT HOW COME NO ONE IN ALL OF MARI NEVER GOT SOFT BLOWY WAVE COUPON (M)!!! v.v sorry to blow up like that.
please if anyone know why this has never shown itself to the public please pllllleassse let me know. :'(
Treep

Comments

• ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    It's rare so you spend MOAR, because Nexon knows their biggest whales will spend WHATEVER IT TAKES to get that new shiny thing, because it's new and they have to have it.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    violetkitt wrote: »
    I know this gachas only been out for a few days, I get that. Also for other people buying them (which I have no control over) I get that too.
    BUT HOW COME NO ONE IN ALL OF MARI NEVER GOT SOFT BLOWY WAVE COUPON (M)!!! v.v sorry to blow up like that.
    please if anyone know why this has never shown itself to the public please pllllleassse let me know. :'(

The people who can whale on gacha already gotten it. It's just they usually stop after obtaining one. Only the few lucky ones who got spares will put it up on the mart for the gold market consumers. If they're not saving it for a friend/family/loved ones.

giphy.gif