Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

The future of internet is in danger!

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited August 5, 2017
    Does a Crunchyroll membership have anything good going for it? With limited number of titles and such, I can't imagine why someone would want one for watching anime and such. Hell, it wouldn't even be worth it if you solely wanted it for buying things from their store, either. Sites such as PlayAsia sell merch cheaper than the prices Crunchyroll has to offer, and that's with the membership discount included.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 5, 2017
    Eh. I guess it removes ads, lets you watch in HD and stream on any supported devices multiple times on one account. I guess?

For someone like me living in Europe, where a lot of actually good titles are region locked. I just can't support them any longer.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    TNinja wrote: »
    Eh. I guess it removes ads, lets you watch in HD and stream on any supported devices multiple times on one account. I guess?

For someone like me living in Europe, where a lot of actually good titles are region locked. I just can't support them any longer.

Sorry if this is off topic, but..
    What's with every company against Europe? xD
    I always hear about people in Europe not being able to get/use something because of all sorts of dumb reasons. :(
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 6, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »

I always hear about people in Europe not being able to get/use something because of all sorts of dumb reasons. :(

You tell me. In rare instances we do get stuff before the rest. Which is rare.

But besides that, I really don't know. I don't know how licencing rules works worldwide.Like who's paying, who gets the rights, how much rights do you get, who gets the money, why are they sleeping and such.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »

You tell me. In rare instances we do get stuff before the rest. Which is rare.

But besides that, I really don't know. I don't know how licencing rules works worldwide.Like who's paying, who gets the rights, how much rights do you get, who gets the money, why are they sleeping and such.

Because EU.
This discussion has been closed.