Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unplayable Combat Lag

ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
in Technical Support
Anyone else having horrific lag this weekend? I'm lagging so hard I'm locking up, and magically being rubberbanded halfway across the map. I can't count how much I've lost in commerce because of lag. I'm fine and then 30 seconds later I've suddenly lost half my load because I was ambushed and the bandits already took everything.

Similarly this weekend I managed just 3 WDs. Every other attempt to get into the fray I just locked up and had to force quit the game. When I got back in I was dead.

My rig plays FO4 on ultra settings just fine and runs SC2 multiplayer and STO just fine as well
pawcalypse

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I'm finding the servers lagging horribly too, it's not just you.
  • CelinusCelinus
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    A lot of times it works fine but there are time periods of 2-3 hours a day where Unsummoning a pet takes about 3 full mins. Shops take like 30-45 seconds to open and to close. It can get pretty crazy.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Yeah me too. I was grinding SM for levels while screaming in frustration. every few seconds because of the lag. And now I got dced while doing daily SM. Rip my lost gold because of the stupid dc penalty.
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,770
    edited July 23, 2017
    sigh// dc'ed 5 times in a row . _ .
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Even after the long unscheduled maintenance...
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    edited July 23, 2017
    I got locked up in one spot when a bat smacked me at the bottom of the ramp during lords. I must have spam pressed my crisis escape key at least 50 times......it finally registered after the others in the party killed Merrow.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I've noticed a bit of lag but it mostly seems to be while I'm moving things around in my inv, so far everything else seems fine.
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Good to hear I'm not going crazy. And if I had a toaster I would play Mabi on it. Alas, I make my toast in a pan on the stove. Like a peasant.
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good to hear I'm not going crazy. And if I had a toaster I would play Mabi on it. Alas, I make my toast in a pan on the stove. Like a peasant.

Pan toast is good toast, because you have control over it.
    Toast.png

I think only Alexina is having those lag troubles though.
    Tough to be the most populous server.
    [Deleted User]