Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RETURN TO PHYSIS

Darkfire16Darkfire16
Mabinogi Rep: 740
edited July 29, 2017 in General Chat
So the mabinogi channel uploaded this an hour ago:

Discuss?

EDIT: I found out what it was. It's this: -link removed-

TL;DR Of the mabination post: Giants can now dual-wield and wind guard is a god-tier skill that makes charge, and full swing have NO COOLDOWN WHATSOEVER.

Check out the full changes to giants here:

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited July 27, 2017
    What did the wolf ever do to him?
    Darkfire16LeineiTentacleVimi
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Where's the love for Filia? ):
    KensamaofmariKaruiexNaomii66BehelitSherriVimiImaizumi
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Hmm looks interesting. Maybe they will redesign vales a bit or add new areas/events. The only thing I do in Physis now is go to the mines for unknown ores so I hope they add some fun stuff in.
    badnewsbarrett
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Hmm looks interesting. Maybe they will redesign vales a bit or add new areas/events. The only thing I do in Physis now is go to the mines for unknown ores so I hope they add some fun stuff in.

Why redesign Vales again?
    They already did it once.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited July 27, 2017
    Oh they did? I remember them adding stuff to Filia awhile back XD Guess we will have to wait and see.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Return to Physis was what they called the giant revamp in KR I think.

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    xD this thread pops up like it's a new thing. I'm just chuckling a bit. there was a huuuuge thread about this a while back. needless to say, I'm excited :) can't wait
    Humiliating
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Darkfire16 wrote: »
    Giants can now dual-wield
    lol, they always could
  • Darkfire16Darkfire16
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    edited July 27, 2017
    Spy wrote: »
    lol, they always could

They can only dual-wield blunts and axes. Now it can be done with swords and stuff too I think.
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Oh they did? I remember them adding stuff to Filia awhile back XD Guess we will have to wait and see.

This is the Vales of yesterday, or at least one angle of it. Back when it looked like a homey comfy place.
    800px-Valestown.png
    Erorserv
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Was the update that lets us fly in Tir Chonnail and Dunbarton released alongside the giant update in KR. I forgot...

If so, everyone has something to look forward to, not just giants :)
    Danievictria
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Was the update that lets us fly in Tir Chonnail and Dunbarton released alongside the giant update in KR. I forgot...

If so, everyone has something to look forward to, not just giants :)

Flying in Tir and Dunby?
    Will there be air traffic control?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    lol, they always could

They can only dual-wield blunts and axes. Now it can be done with swords and stuff too I think.

Right now they can only dual-wield 1-H blunt weapons.

After this coming update, they'll be able to dual wield 1-H Axes as well.
    And maybe swords too, it's been a while since I read about the update.

Most of the excitement is for the skill changes, like for Wind Guard.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 27, 2017
    another thing added with this update I think... is they're increasing the level limit for Sidhe Finnachaid from 40 - 60. they also include dance of death in the requirements of getting the maestro title and a couple other dance of death related tweaks. I translated their patch notes a bit ago for it
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    lol, they always could

if giants are allowed to duel wield swords that might allow them to get the quest line to learn final hit and giants could surpass humans and become the best race.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Make Filia Great Again!
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Giants dual wielding swords would mean they can get the bash enhancement from Celtic Royal Knight Swords. Finally they can deal decent damage with bash instead of being useless at warrior talent!
  • VerumVerum
    Mabinogi Rep: 355
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Giants dual wielding swords would mean they can get the bash enhancement from Celtic Royal Knight Swords. Finally they can deal decent damage with bash instead of being useless at warrior talent!

No, we don't get dual wield swords or axes. We get what we always have, which is dual wield blunts, aka hammers. Instead of CRK swords, we get dual new dual wield hammers which have the same set bonuses as CRKS (bash enhance, dura loss reduction), aka what CRK hammers should have been from the first place.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited July 28, 2017
    Verum wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

No, we don't get dual wield swords or axes. We get what we always have, which is dual wield blunts, aka hammers. Instead of CRK swords, we get dual new dual wield hammers which have the same set bonuses as CRKS (bash enhance, dura loss reduction), aka what CRK hammers should have been from the first place.

Way to crush all my hopes and dreams for world domination. :(
    WolfandWolf
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    They also have a Facebook contest.

And I'm still unable to comment there.

What is this discrimination?