Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIANTS

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Roodles wrote: »
    Roodles wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Really though they don't give enough time for us to level up our giants 500 times x_x

Rebirth every day and get at least to level 50.
    You'll be finished 3 days early.

But...if someone has a char over 1k on their account, the daily rebirth bonus gets taken from all characters on that account as far as I'm aware.

Use the potions from the Potential System.

You have to be cumulative level 1k to unlock the potential system either way.
    As far as I know of, other characters levels do not count.

Cuz' ya know.. seems really fair, not allowing daily RB on an alt when one character is 1k+ total level AND having a characters potential level not count towards total level on alts either. Seriously, they should of brought back at least the daily rb event for this. >:/
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    Only option is to pay for pots which is their intention ;3
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    dowie wrote: »
    Only option is to pay for pots which is their intention ;3

Which is incredibly stupid. This is an event, something which everyone should be able to do and have fun with. Nobody should have to pay to fully enjoy the event.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    This is really just encouraging people to bust out a bunch of alts to get anything out of this event.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

\o/ -victory screech-

GIANTS!!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    lidiya wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    It's only an hour... I'd rather they extend the maintenance to take care of unforeseen issues than let the game go live and then have to bring it down again. -_-

If this isn't about the extension and is just a hype train thing. Yay! =D

I remember a few times they extended it by 1 hour, and then another hour, and then another hour till they wrote they had no idea when it would be done ;)

And the quality was to be exspected when they were done.
    Bug reports.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Xiokun wrote: »
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

\o/ -victory screech-

GIANTS!!

giphy.gif
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Gaea wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »

\o/ -victory screech-

GIANTS!!

giphy.gif

Omg Gaea senpai don't hurt me I was only expressing my love for giants. ; -;