Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Has anyone noticed the Dragon Ruins Fossil?

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Hnnng so many possibilities. I'm excited about this. G21 is supposed to be released one of these days. Nekona and Saygo actually said August would be big for Mabi. If it hasn't happened yet, I wonder what is next.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Hnnng so many possibilities. I'm excited about this. G21 is supposed to be released one of these days. Nekona and Saygo actually said August would be big for Mabi. If it hasn't happened yet, I wonder what is next.

We got the giant update, that was the big thing.

Hopefully g21 is a global release like last year's Halloween event.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Gaea wrote: »

Well now I'm sad T^T
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Well now I'm sad T^T

Wait until winter. I am hopeful they might be working on a global winter release for g21.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Well now I'm sad T^T

Wait until winter. I am hopeful they might be working on a global winter release for g21.

I'm working on finishing my remaining Gens so I'm excited for a new challenge like so @3@
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 12, 2017

Well now I'm sad T^T

I'm working on finishing my remaining Gens so I'm excited for a new challenge like so @3@

G19 is hell G20 is cake.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Well now I'm sad T^T

G19 is hell G20 is cake.

Yeah I finished those. G20 is my favorite so far xD Excited about this statue though :O
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Well now I'm sad T^T

G19 is hell G20 is cake.

Yeah I finished those. G20 is my favorite so far xD Excited about this statue though :O

Time to do all the side quests.