Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fix Capture Watermelon Event

Comments

• lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited August 17, 2017
    There's a simple solution. Just go play on your elf alt. Why is there even so much discussion on a lame event. This is meant to be a fun side event
    VitulaSphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,440

How is it giant only, when everyone gets a free card to actually do it? I do not find the comparison palatable. I think you have to walk a mile in someone's shoes, and see that despite wave sweeper and such, Elves have an inherent bonus that cannot be diminished when the equipment is largely all race anyway.

And yes, to appease salty humans. Somehow, it is a bad thing to address inequality in a basic competitive element. Complaining about complaining is inane. Not caring for or being annoyed by isn't a determination of the legitimacy of said complaints, and saying that one should not complain in general is not to address the complaint itself, but a proclamation of your displeasure as if it had anything to do with the argument. Where would we be if we did not complain about this or that?

I do not mean to offend you, I am just sharing my thoughts. If I had been too rough, I apologize for my brusque manner.

Uh you have to play as a GIANT? I can't stand playin' as giant (sorry pplz no offense). I prefer speed over power. And as far as wave sweeper and fleet feet go, not everyone has them and I do believe I've seen more humans w/ fleet feet than elves, but that's just a personal observation.

I think the main point here is that those of us who play as elves are tired of hearin' complaints about elves' speed havin' an advantage in an event when ppl could simply play as their alt elf. I play as my alt giant for events if it is worth it.