Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crossover Events

FaithrendFaithrend
Mabinogi Rep: 985
in General Chat
I've seen a few threads posted about this topic, in your own opninon what do you think would be a good realistic anime crossover for Mabinogi? we have had a few nice crossovers in the past and I was wondering what other players would like to see in game from there favorite animes. Personally myself I'd love to see Mabinogi do a Crossover with Seven Knights it's a stunning very popular Korean mobile with Simailar animation to Mabinogi.

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Black Butler. I'd die for a Black Butler event. As long as it's good and not like the FSN event where it's just all cash-shop crap v.v
    SebastianAtaraxizFaithrend
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Black Butler. I'd die for a Black Butler event. As long as it's good and not like the FSN event where it's just all cash-shop crap v.v

Yes, please. This 100%. NOW.
    badnewsbarrettFaithrend
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 11, 2017
    I think they'd aim for newer popular shows.
    TheNyanCatFaithrendSaiSherriImaizumi
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Sebastian wrote: »

I feel like every time a thread like this pops up, you and I agree on it xD Your avatar used to be Sebastian on the old forums, wasn't it? Lol.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 11, 2017
    FMA is long over due. We still need that one. Asia regions got it but not us...:(

And I'll like the official Ano Hana crossover not a reskinned ninja'd in partner. I really want the Menma skin and everything else that comes with her as her own unique perks.

They're both quite popular here in the west idk why they skip us...?

Ps. Hell I keep 4 getting we also missed Shana as well. But idk if that one is salvageable @ this point...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    they'd probably do current popular shows before anything else... I still wish for a One Piece crossover
    FaithrendSherri
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. You know everyone here wants Kamina's outfit or Simon's goggles (those are some frickin' sweet goggles, and you know it). Plus, how cool would it be if there was a special pet that was a unicorn with a big ol' metallic drill for a horn? Come on. And if said unicorn had Kamina's hair and shades too? ...Yeah, I'd need that unicorn in my life.
    Ataraxiz
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Sebastian wrote: »

I feel like every time a thread like this pops up, you and I agree on it xD Your avatar used to be Sebastian on the old forums, wasn't it? Lol.

Even had the forum title to match it~
    badnewsbarrett
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited August 11, 2017
    at this rate Konosuba seems pretty fitting for mabi lmao
    or even danmachi?

I can already see Aqua or Hestia next to Nao aha..
    Behelit
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I think an Attack on Titan Crossover event would be interesting o-O

We could defend the wall from Titans and fight the Armored Titan and that stuff. It'd be fun in my opinion, and you could get 3D Gear from the shop for tickets or something :D And outfits, and shop bags, and more. I'd totally go for it.
    FaithrendDanievictria
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

We could defend the wall from Titans and fight the Armored Titan and that stuff. It'd be fun in my opinion, and you could get 3D Gear from the shop for tickets or something :D And outfits, and shop bags, and more. I'd totally go for it.

Yes Titans would be our Giants :^)
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Greta wrote: »

We could defend the walls of Tara, Tail, and Dunbarton from them. And then for every defeated Titan, we could get a ticket for the shop and if we defeat the major titans we get a double box :O We could like assist Levi, Eren, Mikasa, and the other scouts :OO

I LIKE THIS. I LIKE IT A LOT.
    FaithrendSherriDanievictria
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Persona. Establish social links with barely-used once-important npcs and assign arcana to each them whose new side stories you can permanently explore (not just during the event). Add 20 new personas to the persona tab that all correspond to the event and will disappear once it's over that are used for battling a bunch of dungeons/missions with bosses. Their power is determined by your social link levels. Stuff will disappear after the event is over because I'm pretty sure keeping all that is out of the budget.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Persona. Establish social links with barely-used once-important npcs and assign arcana to each them whose new side stories you can permanently explore (not just during the event). Add 20 new personas to the persona tab that all correspond to the event and will disappear once it's over that are used for battling a bunch of dungeons/missions with bosses. Their power is determined by your social link levels. Stuff will disappear after the event is over because I'm pretty sure keeping all that is out of the budget.

Boy, do I know too many people who would enjoy this xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Re:Zero would of been awesome, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they gave it to stupid Maplestory.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited August 12, 2017
    I'd kill for a Neptunia franchise crossover, buuut that game is nothing but female characters.
    Same with Touhou. Aaah it would be grand though. :)
    Arjune wrote: »
    they'd probably do current popular shows before anything else... I still wish for a One Piece crossover

*puts on my straw hat*

I'm redy to be Pirate King.

We could defend the walls of Tara, Tail, and Dunbarton from them. And then for every defeated Titan, we could get a ticket for the shop and if we defeat the major titans we get a double box :O We could like assist Levi, Eren, Mikasa, and the other scouts :OO

Yeeeeesss.
    I can see it already.

Everyone will want to help out Eren, Levi or Mikasa.

And then there would be me helping out Armin. :3

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'd kill for a Neptunia franchise crossover, buuut that game is nothing but female characters.
    Same with Touhou. Aaah it would be grand though. :)
    Arjune wrote: »

*puts on my straw hat*

I'm redy to be Pirate King.

Yeeeeesss.
    I can see it already.

Everyone will want to help out Eren, Levi or Mikasa.

And then there would be me helping out Armin. :3

I like you lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Gaea wrote: »

Oh stop. You'll make my cry!

*dramatic sobbing*

It's so beautiful!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn