Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Advancement Test Changes

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 17, 2017
    Yeah, with Dan-ing Engineering, I know you have the ability to get additional stats added upon the max base stats. Plus, Engineering is capable of making a lot of end-game gear, so it should be difficult. I mastered both Engineering and Magic Craft, and have so far gotten Dan 3 only on Engineering (time constraints, I work), so it's not like it can't be done. I remember doing it during a 2x Life Skill Training Event we had a bit back with a Complete Skill Training Pot and a Life Skill Training Pot and had a total of 8x bonus. Like Arjune, I would probably feel salty about changes to the Dan setup because of how much work I put into my Engie Dan 3.

We already have the ability to AP Train bothersome skills, I feel like we should have to work toward something. -_-

THOUGH, in regard to issues of Dans regarding impossibility due to lag and technical issues (firebolt, magnum shot, etc), THAT is another story. Get that fixed asap, Nexon.