Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost Characters. Entirely.

DalinessDaliness
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
Hi. I'm a bit of a vet, since I played for a full 3 years before taking a long hiatus. Now that I've returned and checked my characters, they're gone! What type of advice would you give me to A.) Get them back if it's even possible B.) Figure out WHY they were deleted or C.) Find a new game since there's not much of a chance to get a new character with the same skills, stats, and equipment.

This has been a bit of a let down. I was super excited to hop back into tir and play music for the masses, but now I guess I'll have to either start over or try to get them back. Not likely they'll just give them back

Comments

• NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    You need to make direct contact with support for this. :|

https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

No kidding, that's a serious issue.
    [Deleted User]
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I believe that inactive characters could have been deleted at some point, I'm not 100% sure that Nexon NA did it, but I know for a fact that Nexon KR did indeed wipe a whole bunch of inactive characters. You either logged in with the wrong email, got hacked, or are the victim of a server cleanup.
    Either way, definitely contact support with your IGN and server.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I believe that inactive characters could have been deleted at some point, I'm not 100% sure that Nexon NA did it, but I know for a fact that Nexon KR did indeed wipe a whole bunch of inactive characters. You either logged in with the wrong email, got hacked, or are the victim of a server cleanup.
    Either way, definitely contact support with your IGN and server.

I don't think such a purge ever happened here, as a few of my old accounts I barely touched still have their characters on them. Doesn't leave a lot of options on what happened, but hopefully customer support can help OP with this.
    [Deleted User]
  • smashleysmashley
    I recently logged into one of my old accounts and had the same thing happen, I'm wondering if that's what happened to the characters I can't find.