Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What won't never happen but still want so badly

ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited August 26, 2017 in General Chat
*Ability to summon up to 3 pets (and you can divine link all 3 at same time)
*Ability to summon your alts like UNRESTRICTED partners
*More races (better if wilder)
*Transformation revamp (+ forms)
*Make transformation mastery great for battle
*Fighter revamp
*Ace talents revamp: more Ace skills and make existing skills easier to obtain
*Make food even more useful and cooking talent funner
*Votation for next event: Chance to get old nice events again

Put your suggestions below or just say what is wrong with me :v
Ataraxiz

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited August 26, 2017
    I don't see why any of those suggestions, except for maybe your second one, won't ever happen.
    *Make food even more useful and cooking talent funner

Wasn't Catering enough?

EDIT: Misread the title. I thought it said "won't ever" happen rather than never.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited August 26, 2017
    Having more pets summoned sounds helpful, but I feel if they do, then they might act like the summon bags and attack the same enemy til another attacks it. Also I'm not sure how you would command each pet separately.

Having an alt out like a partner sounds helpful as well, but wouldn't be the same as having a regular partner out, but just stronger?

I'm not sure if adding more races would be a good idea. After looking at the forums and hearing what my cousins who played since 2008 told me, people still debate about elves and giants.

For Transformations, I do not mind if Elves and Giants had another transformation as the Humans do.

I haven't tried Transformation Mastery, but I wouldn't mind if you can use the skills of the transformed creature.

I don't know much about Fighter, only the little from watching my Brother play, so I'm not sure.

I do not know what new skills one could add tot he Ace talents, but obtaining the skills normally would be nice if they were easier.

I don't understand what you mean by making food more useful. Catering is very helpful with making food buffs useful. Maybe you mean like percent stat buffs?

I wouldn't mind old events that had sewing patterns and blacksmith manuals that can't be obtained anymore. My cousins gave me some patterns while I trained that I found out later are from old events and gachapons.
    courtneyy
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    *Fighter revamp
    Srsly hope this will happen within 1-2 years.
    -out of patience soon-
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    ♥ Transformation Revamp
    We need this already. I want my transformations to actually be worth something.

♥ Fighter Revamp
    Fix the glitches and add maybe a few more skills. It's ridiculous how this wasn't accomplished already.

♥ Ace Talents Revamp
    I'd love more Ace skills/current ones more easier to obtain.
    Maybe once more talents come out, we could give the Aces an extra talent or two..? More than just 3?
    no this isnt my excuse for Treasure Hunter to be stronger, it's so aces are worth more for buying
    AtaraxizHiroki05
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Spirit Weapon Revamp
    SherriGretaWolfandWolfHiroki05
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    -an end to lag
    -an end to gach
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Hmm

There are only two things on that list that I'd love to see added.

Alt Characters usable as Partners. Just so I can sit there and summon them like I do partners and power level them without actually having to use them, making them that much closer to my main more easily.

Transformation Mastery renewal to allow the user to use all shared skills between the transformed creature and the user's skill list, would be lovely. No need to give us the Adv Standers, Teleport or special race-restricting skills like Stomp or Hide, but to be able to fly around as an elemental sprite and use the correct bolt spells instead of just smashing everything, would be nice.
  • SeikakazeSeikakaze
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Maia wrote: »
    Spirit Weapon Revamp

Still waiting for my 10 level elemental ego bow to be useful.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Seikakaze wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    Spirit Weapon Revamp

Still waiting for my 10 level elemental ego bow to be useful.

Maybe someday. But probably not.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Server Merge :L
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited August 28, 2017
    stackable four leaf clovers and clover patches in homesteads
    receiving free partners as price to events like free pets do
    more aoe skills that doesnt need to be charged like intermediate magic
    focus fist and lightning rod locks on to target
    transformation revamp where transformations can be leveled up to a certain level or rank
    and includes being able to use the skills that are exclusive to certain transformations
    homesteads no longer exists in the middle of nowhere in other words better homestead backgrounds
    item transfer between servers
    auto arranged personal shops same to how kiosk are properly lined up
    lorna sells platinum hammers instead of gold hammers
    seal merchants sell platinum hammers(need a way to maintain equipment without spending)
    the ability to visit alt characters homesteads and vise versa (its a bother transferring baby dragons for dragon quest)
    pets and doll bags can be spawned in homesteads (it would be more fun)
    more hybrid weapons

extra equipment slot is a permanent thing and not something you need to buy each month
    new hero talent called all-rounder puts extra equipment slot to better use
    allowing players to quickly change skill hotkey slot sets and equipment

okay the last ones are a bit too much but since it says might never happened so i took the opportunity to suggest it
    Greta
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Besides what has already been said:
    - Archery revamp so aim system is better and doesn't make you miss all the time. Have accuracy based on distance so that the further away you are you have a slightly less chance of hitting beyond the range of the weapon (with reforges/upgrades). Within the range you have a high chance of hitting, but outside the range chance of missing is higher the further away the target is.
    - Fix lag in large towns/maps so that the game does not require more ram or resources to access those areas
    - Have a shop to allow for old event items to be purchased (or earned) through gold (or some other means) in case you missed out you can still have a chance to get it without paying a crazy amount for it. Maybe shop inventory can be periodically rotated (like seal shop) so that different items are for sale at different days.
    - Make all items soul bound to account not a specific character within the account after upgrades/enchants are placed upon them so they can still be traded among banks to alts but not resold to other players without unlock potion.

Pretty sure none of those will ever happen, but I'm an optimist so there's still a small glimmer of hope XD
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Elf Renewal.
    20882367_574568472666952_7307451290582953341_n.png?oh=c98c9cdbf9993eae9e8827908a5357af&oe=5A1AEA1A
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I like a lot of the suggestions made here :3

Especially the pet, shop, and character alt suggestions. Really great ideas.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    TNinja wrote: »
    Elf Renewal.
    20882367_574568472666952_7307451290582953341_n.png?oh=c98c9cdbf9993eae9e8827908a5357af&oe=5A1AEA1A

QCwg7vs.gif
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    stackable four leaf clovers and clover patches in homesteads

homesteads no longer exists in the middle of nowhere in other words better homestead backgrounds

auto arranged personal shops same to how kiosk are properly lined up

THESE THREE. YES PLEASE. THESE THREE IN PARTICULAR. MUST HAVE
    D: D: D:
    ArchdukeValeCortez
  • Dark95Dark95
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Bring back invincibility frames for windmill and that is all.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    No lag in Mabi.
  • SawaSawa
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    I kind of wish they would invest on mabi the way they seem to be investing in their mabi mobile game. It looks pretty neat... but nothing would feel as comfortable as playing on a laptop.
    BUT....
    Cheers for mabi on consoles ○-○ kplsthx