Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Friendly Puck Puppet Reminder

Comments

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    TNinja wrote: »
    I'll contribute to the outrage about the unopening boxes.

I don't have overcount in boxes.

What I do have is a ridiculous ammount og Puck Spins I'm not using.

but all the cheques..
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 12, 2018

Still the caps on some of that is a tad bit unnecessary and going overboard in getting your point across. I will also admit I could have gone about my responses differently by instead of putting in statements posing questions instead. Such as, "I'm curious on why you would reforge a temporary item or enchant a temporary item. I don't see what the reason is and would be glad to know why people would do this"

Naw, you don't change the tone of the question by doing that.
    I'll concede on my end; less caps, more naps.
    TNinja wrote: »
    I'll contribute to the outrage about the unopening boxes.

I don't have overcount in boxes.

What I do have is a ridiculous ammount og Puck Spins I'm not using.

Uhhh... why?
    I just spin every day until I run out. What's the benefit of holding on to them?

I don't have space for unused boxes that takes 2x2.

I also need to take into consideration that I need space for next week's event mission passes, Subaru's new reward boxes, and even more reward boxes.

I do have enough to hold onto Puck Spins.
    Bronzebreak
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited August 12, 2018
    I think of extra boxes as buffers on bad days when you get chucked to the beginning of the board repeatedly. I'm sitting on zero boxes today so not getting a box at all is making me sweat.
    Policroma
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Aeolys wrote: »
    I think of extra boxes as buffers on bad days when you get chucked to the beginning of the board repeatedly. I'm sitting on zero boxes today so not getting a box at all is making me sweat.

Could also use for a day where it's like I don't want to bother with this.
    Policroma
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Another reminder would be to make sure you open a box for a coupon every day, because the way this game works you can't save all your boxes til the end and open them. you can only open ONE per irl day. always open one every day ^^
    JazmynKingofrunesBronzebreakvioletkitt
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Arjune wrote: »
    Another reminder would be to make sure you open a box for a coupon every day, because the way this game works you can't save all your boxes til the end and open them. you can only open ONE per irl day. always open one every day ^^

I think this is the more important reminder tbh
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Extra boxes aren't a problem. Not sure why people are acting like it is.
    GretaAeolys
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    apparently they have like no bags even though events and sale are everywhere for bags...and maybe they don't have service for VIP tab. but still... BAGGGSSS

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 13, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    tumblr_ok9gwzAyqJ1w4nh3lo1_500.gif

I imagine this is what Katherz is like when testing stuff.

And true, I guess if they REALLY want to go through the trouble they can alt the hell out of this event.

Why aren't the spins farmable like the normal cat marble...

No alt abuse that way, and the more determined people get rewarded more, win win.

The War vs Botting
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
    lucky i got 4 coupons and sold each one for 8m and kept one for myself
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 13, 2018

Well i guess you can buy all these art commissions then. Right?
    Because i'm still at 0 with that. No coupons yet. Unless you had some alts since this is just day 5 of this event an you claim to have gotten 4 already. I can't handle this level of... "luck"?
    KensamaofmarivioletkittTwelie
    Greta wrote: »

Because i'm still at 0 with that. No coupons yet. Unless you had some alts since this is just day 5 of this event an you claim to have gotten 4 already. I can't handle this level of... "luck"?

I've gotten 1 coupon and a lot of age pots...
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

I've had 2 so far, the tickets aren't all that rare. I'm actually finding the other items in the lucky box to be more desirable, and I feel like this coupon is going to be 2-3m tops once the event is over, but it may very well be lower than that. It's 4m right now and we still got a long time left in this event.

I've had 2 so far, the tickets aren't all that rare. I'm actually finding the other items in the lucky box to be more desirable, and I feel like this coupon is going to be 2-3m tops once the event is over, but it may very well be lower than that. It's 4m right now and we still got a long time left in this event.

All I'm getting now are elite passes which are pretty much wasted on me.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited August 14, 2018
    I'm predicting <1m on Alexina by the end of this because there'll be soo many of them surging into the market from questionable names that everyone else will just price gouge this thing into oblivion. Why not charge ~400k on an item that people will buy and you have ten copies of?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So many people got the perm coupon more than once and yet I have only been getting gems, age pots and mats. The only thing I got that are not those things are blue protective stones and reset capsule.
    TwelieKingofrunesJazmynAeolys
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I'm predicting <1m on Alexina by the end of this because there'll be soo many of them surging into the market from questionable names that everyone else will just price gouge this thing into oblivion. Why not charge ~400k on an item that people will buy and you have ten copies of?

Yeah, after today I'm fairly certain it'll drop below 1m as well.

e8653b81d605feb3dd4f84e0f5485cda.png

66bf5e5d5c14119ca73526733b90c9a8.png

This is only a week into it as well, there's still 3 weeks left, and myself as well as a lot of people I know are saving all the lucky boxes from coupons for later.