Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Avoiding Algorms Event

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Help
Did anyone get the 2nd week event quest yet?

I keep getting Avoiding the Ulgarms

(Week 2 - Defeating Ulgarms
Protect Subaru as Rem for 1 minute to complete the mission.

Defeating Ulgarm (Repeat): Complete Defeating Ulgarm 3 times for Subaru's Reward Box.
Defeating Ulgarm (1): Complete Defeating Ulgarm Shadow Mission 3 times for Subaru Wig.
Defeating Ulgarm (2): Complete Defeating Ulgarm Shadow Mission 6 times for Felt/Crusch Camp 2nd Title Box.
Defeating Ulgarm (3): Complete Defeating Ulgarm Shadow Mission 9 times for Ram and Rem Chair Box.)

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    The start of the "week" in this case would be every Thursday.
    Animelove89
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    thanks for the heads up because I was worried I wouldnt get the rewards
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited August 14, 2018
    There's a Subaru Wig?
    Shouldn't it be shoes?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    There's a Subaru Wig?
    Shouldn't it be shoes?

Read carefully. It's week 2 rewards in there. We will be doing Defeating Ulgarms in this one, where you (as Rem) will be protecting NPC Subaru for 1 minute. At least that's how i understood after reading it in announcement.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    There's a Subaru Wig?
    Shouldn't it be shoes?

Read carefully. It's week 2 rewards in there. We will be doing Defeating Ulgarms in this one, where you (as Rem) will be protecting NPC Subaru for 1 minute. At least that's how i understood after reading it in announcement.

Needs to calm down and read slowly...
  • VolfmanVolfman
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    It could be just me but i really hate Week 2's quests.... not a fan of getting jumped by 5 wolves/ulgarms at the same time while also being bounced back and forth between 2 different layouts of skills. On top of that their tactic has been put more distance between you and subaru. Ive done it 8 times so far and the only one i did successfully was the 1st one and I'm not even sure how i even pulled it off after the last 7 failures.