Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Uncap Evasion to rank1 with master title

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited August 20, 2018 in General Chat
Do I need to explain why? Hasidim...Nexon you want us to use evasion against this thing? Well do us the honor to finally after 5+ years uncap this skill to rank1 with master title, some of us are pulling our hair because of RNG after RNG, you can keep your RNG for gacha, for events, for which ever godsend to hell you use for RNG, but don't make our lifeline an RNG too. Actually why not rework it entirely while your at it?

Please, Thank you, from Me and from Raiders.
Twelie
  1. Cry out Uncap for rank1?10 votes
    1. YES!
       10% (1 vote)
    2. YESSSS!!!
       90% (9 votes)

Comments

• ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Yes pls.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    It's weird that this skill is capped to begin with!
    It's a combat skill that doesn't require any books or fancy training methods, so why is it capped??
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    edited August 13, 2018
    Two words.

Anchor rush.

(though doing evasion for the weekly sucks, i know the feeling)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Xypix wrote: »
    Two words.

Anchor rush.

(though doing evasion for the weekly sucks, i know the feeling)

Ik that Anchor rush is an option (im a chainslash main) so i know how great the skill is.

Just that I don't like to be limited with one thing like nexon is making sure to have other skills overshadow the other, i want other skills to have a use instead of being forgotten for good, the fact they remind us that evasion is a thing made me hope they will be uncapping it soon, else it would just be a troll move to remind us that we have a skill we will be ignoring for another 2 years. Nexon is sending us mixed messages here with this reminder of the skill.

I could just hope they uncap the skill before G22 come. Else this is just something set in stone that this reminder of the skill's existence is just nexon giving us the face that we will always and i mean ALWAYS run into an RNG, with loot and with combat. No skill what so ever.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Yes please. Mana shield too please, been wanted the master title for that skill for years now. Just to show off ;D
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I think evasion could also use some more improvements as it ranks up. Things like rolling further, rolling faster, and recovering faster at R1. I actually use it a lot for dodging Girg when I do the dailies for him and since I don't always have a CB in hand to anchor rush and Evasion is usable by all weapons.
  • SlugFillerSlugFiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    I should note that anchor rush is NOT a replacement. You can't anchor rush through soul chasers (I've seen a person try). You MUST evade. And there's absolutely no reason why that should fail.

Also, even as a combat skill, it's pretty weak, because the post-roll penalty gives any non-dumb opponent enough time to load another skill and attack. It needs some serious buff.