Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Free Commissions c:

MizuneeMizunee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
edited January 13, 2017 in Art Creations
Hello. I am just starting to play again and I love drawing. I know I am seeing a decent amount of freebies on here, and I need the practice, so I though why not! My art probably pales in comparison with many of the others, but I hope you can give me a chance! I would love to get any feedback you have about any of the pieces I draw. The point is to get better. Constructive criticism is wonderful, however, I don't want any comments that are hateful and rude. I will be practicing a lot of different things, so you are free to submit couple shots, a pet you may want in the picture or whatever. Be creative, Please understand because it is just a free for all that it could take time to get to your photo and I may not be able to get to some at all, but I will do my absolute best. I would like to eventually start at art shop, so please let me know if this is something you would purchase in the poll. Below are a few examples. Have a great day! And feel free to message me in game at Mizukisuzume in the Ruairi server or find me at sapphireskylight.deviantart.com. WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

1.) A screenshot of a few angles of your character is possible in the outfit you would like.

2.) If there is a certain pose you are looking for that will help a lot.
MikitisueMissFortune
  1. Would you personally be interested in buying a picture for cash if prices are fair?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments