Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So long Mabination!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Gaea wrote: »
    Fluorette wrote: »
    oh no! someone save the preggo pictures!

I remember the pregnancy art. :D

What about inflation art? =P

All the balloons in the game?

heheheheheh
    Helsa
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    It was a good run
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited August 21, 2018
    Anything and everything on Reddit needs to be destroyed. But a lot of people read that site, so it was another siphon from Mabination, which was interesting and weird, but I preferred the Mabinogiworld wiki. Mabinogiworld's also pretty much dead apart from the wiki, BTW.

What do you have against reddit?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840

Yes, I vividly remember stumbling upon an image of an inflated Succubus Kristell whilst surfing in the sea of Google Images. :)
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Yes, I vividly remember stumbling upon an image of an inflated Succubus Kristell whilst surfing in the sea of Google Images. :)

I was looking for a pic of nao's outfits and found a lewd body pillow
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I was super active on nation when I was super active on the old mabi forums. RIP many good college bus rides foruming.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »
    I was super active on nation when I was super active on the old mabi forums. RIP many good college bus rides foruming.

College bus ride foruming is legit.
    How are ya Joey?
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »

College bus ride foruming is legit.
    How are ya Joey?

Pretty good, I'm active on the discord now a days. Back then I had like a 10 minute bus ride from my apartment to the TAMU campus. I'd use my phone to pose on both the official forums and nation. Kept up my 3rd person elitest scum act on the official forums and loved helping with the KR test group on nation. Now I'm not even a forum cat.

BRING BACK FORUM CATS!
    KensamaofmariImaizumiSherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Wasn't this site known for distributing Mods back in the hay day? Same reason I avoided it like the plague while it was a well known "second" forum to the official Nexon one back in the dayz.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Rhey wrote: »
    Wasn't this site known for distributing Mods back in the hay day? Same reason I avoided it like the plague while it was a well known "second" forum to the official Nexon one back in the dayz.

That'd be another site. Nation was more about sharing achievements, asking gameplay questions and sharing new KR stuff. There was a sub forum used for more irl stuff as well.
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    You guys could try and see what you can recover by going here. It's a long shot, but maybe we can recover some of the guides: https://web.archive.org/web/*/mabination.com
    Sweet, the cooking guide I was following has a snapshot. Didn't realize it wasn't complete, but gonna use it out of principle.
    Syaohart wrote: »
    You guys could try and see what you can recover by going here. It's a long shot, but maybe we can recover some of the guides: https://web.archive.org/web/*/mabination.com
    Sweet, the cooking guide I was following has a snapshot. Didn't realize it wasn't complete, but gonna use it out of principle.

Why not just screenshot it all and save it.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

That'd be another site. Nation was more about sharing achievements, asking gameplay questions and sharing new KR stuff. There was a sub forum used for more irl stuff as well.

Mabination also cut ties with Nexon during the whole "data mining" incident back in 2012 and for bans to a few users who frequently posted there.
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Mabination is where i would find most of my Mabinogi related answers i couldn't find anywhere else, helped me a great deal when i was still relatively new to the game.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 23, 2018
    Maybe Mabination should of done a patreon like mabiwiki did. Remember we almost lost mabiwiki not too long ago. But we got a hold of Kadylyn and started to financially support the wiki and it made a recovery.

Perhaps we can get in contact with the owner of Mabination and suggest it to them? But not as a community forum site, the owner could make it a comprehensive guide website or at least host it as an archive.
    BronzebreakHelsa
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited August 23, 2018
    Mabinogi Wiki should shut down as well seeing how much it lacks in being maintained and updated. Comparing the wiki now and back then, we're seeing a lot of missing things that continue to be missing for months. The information provided just is not holding up anymore like it used to be. With new sites such as mabibase and discord groups to pull information from foreign servers, there really is not a need for the wiki anymore. Same could also be said for Nexon's Mabinogi forum itself. May as well cut the cord and shut the whole game down.
    Pan wrote: »
    Mabinogi Wiki should shut down as well seeing how much it lacks in being maintained and updated. Comparing the wiki now and back then, we're seeing a lot of missing things that continue to be missing for months. The information provided just is not holding up anymore like it used to be. With new sites such as mabibase and discord groups to pull information from foreign servers, there really is not a need for the wiki anymore. Same could also be said for Nexon's Mabinogi forum itself. May as well cut the cord and shut the whole game down.

Shut down everything? Shut down world. Shut down universe.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lmao this guy at it again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

That is true. A lot of the new outfits and gears are just not there. And I know the wiki staff would just argue with us and say "Well you could help update the wiki content". You know what I say about that? Something crude and vulgar because I don't have time.
    SebastianHelsa

That is true. A lot of the new outfits and gears are just not there. And I know the wiki staff would just argue with us and say "Well you could help update the wiki content". You know what I say about that? Something crude and vulgar because I don't have time.

Aren't wikis supposed to be updated by the public?
    Pectyl