Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

moving faces

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited August 18, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
A hud blinking eyes and a x o D mouth that you can choose from and basically like an addon to the emotes and are optional

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    allow face tracking software to control this system and we get real-time mabi facial expressions. This was possible 5 years ago!

• SlugFillerSlugFiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    Gonna point out that Mabi is an MMO, and when you have overly dynamic movement for 50+ players in one area, you're going to have bandwidth issues. While I'm all for added self-expression, it would need to be limited in some way to avoid massive lag.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    edited August 23, 2018
    did i say anything about a complex facial system they have animations that move non stop but your going to tell me a 2d style moving face is to much for mabinogi to handle when all of there faces are 2d and move right now and or change basically is all i ment i didnt mean re make the game the idea wasnt rocket science boys mabinogi already has facial movement try one of the new emotes some time that come in a gotcha or get good