Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Auto-stack button stacks acorns

ErorservErorserv
Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
edited September 14, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Please add functionality to this button that allows Acorns to be stacked automatically.
liGmE5L.png

Why isn't this a thing? Please let it be a thing.

EDIT: Here, I'll even solve the problem for you.
Remove the automatic trade when the stack reaches 10. This will allow them to be auto-stacked like any other item. Instead, players will click use on the acorns to turn them into bento boxes. Here's the logic.
  1. Do you agree?12 votes
    1. Yes
       58% (7 votes)
    2. No
       42% (5 votes)

Comments

• ErorservErorserv
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

I am quite aware it is not a bug. I'm suggesting they make it a feature.
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 15, 2017
    It's probably because of the fact that when you get them up to ten that they become a bento box, which takes up more space than two stacks of five acorns. Also, considering it's only going until the 27th, it's unlikely they'll do so.
    Greta
  • TarikiTariki
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    The things you can get from Acorn Bentos are fun, and the Detective Squirrel doll is adorable, but acorns build up fast. They don't auto-stack, and the stack button doesn't work on them either.

It would be amazingly awesome if they did however.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Agree with you. Support!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Definitely looking for this, sick and tired of automatically moving them into my premade stack but I love receiving stuff from them.
  • ErorservErorserv
    Agreed. It's getting really annoying now.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I just wonder where the acorns come from. They accumulate like crazy after rebirth.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I just wonder where the acorns come from. They accumulate like crazy after rebirth.

They're from leveling up with the Detective Squirrel Doll Bag. IDK the rate of how many you get per level though.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Erorserv wrote: »
    liGmE5L.png

That's a squirrel head inside the bento box. Is the detective squirrel doll a cannibal?
  • nomad9375nomad9375
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Disagree. I will stack my acorns when I'm good and ready.
    JazmynErorserv
  • ErorservErorserv
    nomad9375 wrote: »
    Disagree. I will stack my acorns when I'm good and ready.

Ah well you see, my good man, that's what separates my magnificent idea from the rest. Rather than losing out on the sport of stacking them yourself, you are given only the additional option to bypass the tedium at any time.
    Bronzebreak
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    The other odd thing is that if you pick up acorns other players have dropped, they DO automatically stack.