Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skill Training Seals (25)

SugarAngelSugarAngel
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in General Chat
So during the Timed Item Event we're having, we have Skill Training Seal (25) coming up 4 times within the 4 weeks we have this event, so, if I may ask what are you planning on using that lovely 25 experience point seal on?

Myself is going to use it on Composing, simply because of being lazy and not wanting to get rank 9 cooking and test my RNG.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Now when you said.. I might rank up my Composing from r3 to r2. Because i'm too lazy to commerce for 500k ducats at this moment and i already have the last book to r1 from long time ago when i was bored so i was feeding hot spring monkeys xD
    SugarAngelHelsa
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Blacksmith blacksmith blacksmith lmao I trained synthesis like crazy for duplicating ingots for blacksmith and gathering mats religiously and spending a huge chunk of money on those mats too for these past few days AND WE'RE GETTING 2X EXP NOW. My training timing...never right :C Well at least the training event exp can be used for harder rank.
    SugarAngelAeolys
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited January 18, 2017
    @Greta - I would say do it, haha. Especially if you plan on ranking other things during the training events.
    @ShouK - Oh definitely, I'm sorry that happened however! I hope traning gets easier. x)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    @SugarAngel Yeah i should train skills. I got like unused 1.1k AP now and it's a good opportunity to rank some skills.
    SugarAngelHelsa
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    I'll probably dump all four of them into Blacksmithing, thus taking myself up to r5.
    SugarAngel
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hillweenering
    SugarAngel
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    @SugarAngel I sure hope so. I'm pretty annoyed that this one person kept asking me whether I know what I'm getting into when I said I'm training blacksmith and that it's an end game skill. Constantly discouraging. That it takes months to get to R1. I wonder if it has something to do with me wearing the beginner outfit you got after rebirthing lol
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 18, 2017
    I only have like 8 skills left and one of them is snap cast... and I HATE training this thing -_- so I'll probably use them on it

I also really hate golden time, elemental wave, chain cylinder... why does alchemy have some of the most annoying skills outside of gunner/ninja? ugh

@ShouK: blacksmithing really isn't too hard, but a level 10 exp hammer sure does help. the main thing holding you back on training for that skill is materials usually.... which is where the torchlight bazaar event they sometimes have helps a LOT. now we have festia that gives materials randomly too. also having rank 1 synthesis and fragmentation helps a LOT...and rain casting... and fashionable/SAO Lisbeth/Edern titles...and patron wear. there's a lot of ways to boost blacksmithing to make it less of a hell skill :)
    SugarAngel
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    First aid because finding/buying the Hellhound skull is a pain/expensive :)
  • JoejonasJoejonas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Hehe magic craft alllll the way
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Hillwen Engineering for me. I'm R4 now and it's taking a really long time and a ton of materials to get 1% of training points.
  • ReclusiveMageReclusiveMage
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    can't decide between handicraping, tailoring and blacksmithing. :c
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I'm gonna try to focus down Magic Craft, Engineering, and Carpentry if possible with these seals.
  • FlowerbombFlowerbomb
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    magic craft for sure Q^Q
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    engineering, since I need it to get christening blade and requires less rings than magic craft
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Not sure.
    Even if my main's all capped on skills I still only play on them.
    And any "capped" skills like Meditation are already sitting at 100 exp thanks to previous skill seal events, so I don't even have those to use them on.

Buuuut, if these seals don't expire I could save them at least for the upcoming Battle Dance skill thingy.
    If they aren't, but they turn out to be bank tradeable then my alts got some stuff, for sure.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Horde them of course. I'm still sitting on several skill seals.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    engineering as I did a got magic craft to R4 during the cheering event.