Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recent Login Screen

JercouJercou
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited September 13, 2018 in General Chat
Just a curious question, is this a new login screen for this update new? I really do love the art I saw of Lorna and Pan when I just logged in today. Is there anyway I could get it for a desktop wallpaper?

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Main site. Wallpaper section.

Ur welcome.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 13, 2018
    nah Rhey that one isn't in the wallpaper section yet... it's possible it can be found on KR site though. Let me do some digging

nope can't find it. They have an event going using the same graphics atm so I don't think they've transitioned it to their wallpaper section yet
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited September 13, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    nah Rhey that one isn't in he wallpaper section yet... it's possible it can be found on KR site though. Let me do some digging

Welp...that was embarassing.

onion123_zps17bbbff6.gif~c200

I thought I saw it there b4...shulda double checked.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Gaea wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    nah Rhey that one isn't in the wallpaper section yet... it's possible it can be found on KR site though. Let me do some digging

nope can't find it. They have an event going using the same graphics atm so I don't think they've transitioned it to their wallpaper section yet

Like along with the news posts they need to update the wallpaper section the same day as well.

That's a lot to do in one day. I mean, it's not like they're being paid.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Gaea wrote: »

Like along with the news posts they need to update the wallpaper section the same day as well.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic with me or actually suggesting that. it's hard to tell with you :P but if you're being sarcastic with me I never expected it to be in the wallpaper section I just thought I'd look for the OP
  • rabbitwarrabbitwar
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Workaround: While logging in, if you enter your secondary incorrectly and hit Esc on the error message, it should leave you with just the background. You will have to close out and relaunch to actually get into the game though.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    But have they used that one before?
    I like how they change to a fall theme wallpaper 2 weeks before fall.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 14, 2018

2 weeks before fall? What...? I'm missing something or what?

Where i live, it's considered that September is a start of fall season and also back to school and such.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Greta wrote: »

Where i live, it's considered that September is a start of fall season and also back to school and such.

September is by no means the start of Fall, as the beginnings of it is still part of the Summer Solstice until September 22nd, when the Fall Equinox takes place. Not exactly 2 weeks apart, though, and it's still a fitting time to change the wallpaper
    Jazmyn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited September 14, 2018
    dvKNlpy.gif

k~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »

Summer according to the believers of Palala.