Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bard Bulletin Board

PhormPhorm
Mabinogi Rep: 650
edited December 16, 2016 in Bugs and Glitches
Posted this under Feedback the first time. Whoops.

"So, loving the update, loving the board, but I've detected a flaw, so I thought I'd share. It turns out the search function on the board doesn't show all songs. I thought a few of my songs had disappeared for one reason or another, since I searched my name and it was missing some songs. A friend had the same problem. Eventually though, I was curious, so I scrolled manually using the >> button, and all the songs were still there. I tried searching again, and all the songs popped up.

TLDR; It turns out that unless you scroll all the way back to the beginning, the search function won't work properly. I hope it can be sorted out, since I and a few others have re-uploaded songs that we already posted to the board, thinking they had been deleted. "

Example: Here's me searching myself without doing anything

Example 2: Here's me searching myself after scrolling to the end. Notice how it's the same page both times.

IGN: Phorm
Server: Alexina

Comments

• Narutofire18Narutofire18
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    I was just about to post this. Dangit!

Anyway, further detail. You don't have to scroll /all/ the way back to the beginning, depending on where the song is. The search function will only search the first 10 pages of the default Bard Bulletin Board. If a song is on the 11th or further page, the search function will not display it.

However, if you scroll to the 11-20th set of pages, and then scroll back to the 1-10th set, the search function will now search only the first 20 pages of the default Bard Bulletin Board.

Scrolling all the way to the very highest #'d page will, of course, mean that the search function will be completely fixed.

If you close and reopen the Bard Bulletin Board, though, the issue will reappear (ie if you fix it, and then close/reopen, you'll have to do the scrolling all over again).
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Screenshots please!!
  • PhormPhorm
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    Korore
    Korore said:

Screenshots please!!
    Edited with Screenshots.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Phorm