Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fall Homestead Items

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited September 10, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
With Fall/Autumn coming, I think would be fun if there were Homestead items relating to the season. Trees with different colored leaves of reds, oranges and browns and decorative pumpkins are some that I can think of. What ideas do you guys have?

Thoughts?
Leinei of Ruairi
JazmynYangKoeteTropaKensamaofmariForeRuniaAsurielGremm

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I really like this idea. We have the normal, green trees, and the spring cherry blossom trees.... we need some red/orange leaves, pumpkins and corn stalks that aren't Halloween related and some leave-less trees with snow too that aren't related to Christmas!
    YangKoeteKensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    Ooooh, corn stalks! Hay bales would be good too.
    JazmynKensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    None of these images belong to me, but like, a table with a centerpiece with apples and leaves and corn, or something... or as Leinei mentioned with hay bales, maybe do some hay bales with pumpkins and squashes and corn or flowers. An apple tree with leaves with apples falling off of it because they're ripe and ready to eat... Or a similar pond to the cherry blossom tree we have except a stone bridge and waterfall with autumn leaves and trees... A hay-wagon.... OH! A CORN MAZE!!! xDDD Sooo many endless possiblities! I love this idea Leinei! (Sorry if I overkilled with excitement. T-T Lol.)

kd0xcTN.png
    LK5ohLh.png
    opbEP3V.png
    p7CN8O1.png
    J8eOWGI.png
    53UGNFw.png
    THICCthighssavelives
  • LeineiLeinei
    This is fine. =D
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I'd love if we could actually change what our homestead ground looks like.
    Jazmyn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 11, 2018
    Give us actual turkeys!

Going to nonseasonal. I've mentioned before on landscape, mountains and river/stream. Expand that puddle of a pond to a real pond.
    With an expanded pond and maybe stream, there should be fish swimming around as a feature and maybe a frog or turtle.
    Maybe add ducks and geese as well.

We have apple trees and cherry blossoms, but why not actual fruit trees that bear fruit.
    There are palms but no coconuts.

I think adding ornamental mushrooms would be nice too.

Grapevines would do well to up appeal as well.

Need more crop types. Should give us grain types (wheat, barley, corn, even rice... make the field turn into a paddy when planting rice).
    There are a lot of various vegetables available in game that should also be grown in HS, even if just for kon or aesthetics.

Some rosebushes will also be nice.
    And beehives.
    Jazmyn
    For fall items, a fallen leaf pile, a fallen nuts pile with squirrels gathering.
    I wonder if a variety of berry bushes/shrubs (not just the generic Mabi one) pertain to autumn.
    As for the colorful leaf trees, has to be maples.
    Add branch/firewood pile as well (decor)

There are those large haybaskets in some town, so I was thinking of having ones filled with corn as well.
    Jazmyn
  • ForeRuniaForeRunia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Baskets of different sizes filled with various types of fruits and vegetables
    Table and chairs with a thanksgiving feast on it
    Trees with a squirrel running up and down it, or an owl hooting (1x1 or 2x2 so we can put grass and objects closer to the trunk?)
    Wagon full of pumpkins
    A decorative campfire that you roast marshallows if you sit at
    Stepping stone pathway (not a perfect square like the Halloween Flagstones)
    Deer grazing
    Rabbit poking their head out of a tunnel
    Fox yawning and sleeping
    Bird feeder with a bird or two on it
    Wind chimes

(Used google for the images, if that's ok. Can remove the links if not)
    JazmynKensamaofmari
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Sign me the eff up!
    I'd also love to see snow fall in the Vales-themed homesteads.
    JazmynForeRunia
    Since squirrels are mentioned and various nuts exist in game, why not give us the trees of those nuts?
    (Excluding peanuts because those are beans and should be dug up with a weeding hoe in Dunby)
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Since squirrels are mentioned and various nuts exist in game, why not give us the trees of those nuts?
    (Excluding peanuts because those are beans and should be dug up with a weeding hoe in Dunby)

I want a homestead squirrel burrying nuts in the ground. :o
    Kensamaofmari
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I want a homestead squirrel burrying nuts in the ground. :o

Annoying irl but cool for the game. :D
    Jazmyn