Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Auction House Ideas

WolfhiderWolfhider
Mabinogi Rep: 930
edited September 27, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I would like to see a better way to search Male and Female clothes in AH Armor Tab and or Defensive Gear Tab, not having to type it more so to add a Male or Female option and Unisex to make things easier. Good example would be your Dressing Room. Like adding buttons or drop down box under search bar when over Armor and Defensive Gear Tab which show Male, Female and Unisex, and others like Elf, Giant and Human, similar to Dressing Room.
I wanna add new sub tabs into the AH like so:
Under Misc Tab
⦁ Crafting Mats
Anything that used in crafting and such.
⦁ Bags
Bag Coupons and Doll Bags or Bag Boxes.
Under Consumables
⦁ Training Potions and Buffs
All types of Training Potions.
Including 2x Exp Talent Potions and Buff Potions.
⦁ Usable Items
Gestures
Beauty Coupons
Title Coupons
Stances
I would love to see this come to the game cause it would help a bit for finding stuff in AH and more so in general.
What do you guys think about this?
BronzebreakForeRuniaSherri

Comments

• ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    A little while back, comprehensive category changes were suggested in this thread.

Though I definitely agree with filtering the male and female outfits. Perhaps filtering by race as well would be nice.
    WolfhiderYangKoete
  • WolfhiderWolfhider
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited September 27, 2018
    Erorserv wrote: »
    A little while back, comprehensive category changes were suggested in this thread.

Though I definitely agree with filtering the male and female outfits. Perhaps filtering by race as well would be nice.

Thank you for that idea and showing me that thread.

I think the bag one is really needed cause there scattered so badly and could be better if sorted out.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I'd definitely like a Gesture category. Every time I want to look them up, I need to go to Etc. and search up the word Gesture. :l
    Also if you add a space to the word, the results pop up, just hit enter and all the Gesture Cards will appear.
    Speaking of..
    I'd like it if they would fix up the Search feature. Maybe make it work like the Housing Board? It seems to search for everything and not crash people. Or is there more to it? o3o idk