Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nonskiller's Wedding 2018

RelinquishedRelinquished
Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
edited September 29, 2018 in General Chat
Nonskiller got married. However, I won't explain too much.

https://youtu.be/8NliMJ9l2p4

For those who missed the wedding, it is here. But do you think this wedding is a reference to "The Room" (2000)?

Think about it. XD

What if you were like in Tommy Wiseau's Shoes; he was to marry the Lisa, and let's say they got married right? What do you think is the situation? *Hint*

Tommy Wiseau (Johnny) = Nonskiller ;; Think about it like this and watch this wedding.
  1. Did you ever get married on Mabinogi before?22 votes
    1. Yes
       68% (15 votes)
    2. No
       9% (2 votes)
    3. Technically myself
       23% (5 votes)

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I married my alt.
    Jianto
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I married my alt.

Possibly one of the more suggested methods.
  • TamboonTamboon
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    My Mabinogi mother is married to themselves though I have not married anyone yet.
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I hope he does not "hit" her right after the wedding.

OT: I did married to someone and then we broke up. Now I'm married to someone inactive.
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Royalty wrote: »
    I hope he does not "hit" her right after the wedding.

OT: I did married to someone and then we broke up. Now I'm married to someone inactive.

Long story. I will not explain it.
  • SukuttoSukutto
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    edited October 5, 2018
    Long time player (G2) who's coming back from a long hiatus.

I married my girlfriend in Mabi in 2012. We got married in real life on October 10th, 2016. We're now expecting a baby next may. It's crazy where one guild application can take you in your life.
    kapapa