Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Player forgiveness day

Comments

• CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited September 30, 2018
    If one blackrobed someone or other similar offenses, they deserve a lifetime ban. Sorry kid, you just shouldn't have enough of an asshat to corrupt someone's character data. You know what, they deserve to die. They deserve to be grilled alive, those insipid little psychopaths.

Sometimes, one has to live with the terrible things they have done. If one has done something so wantonly destructive, they shouldn't be allowed back in solely because of principle. People make mistakes, but then there is a jerkishness arousing out of a callousness one should not have had at any age.

I'm all for life time ban, maybe IP ban if possible or even nexon sueing them, but capital punishment? or to take it a step further and use execution methods that have long been retired for being too cruel. It is a tad bit much don't you think?

I really hope this is a joke lol.
    Bronzebreakeikoden
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I don't think so. You have to try pretty hard to get a permaban in game.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited October 1, 2018
    CoolAid wrote: »
    If one blackrobed someone or other similar offenses, they deserve a lifetime ban. Sorry kid, you just shouldn't have enough of an asshat to corrupt someone's character data. You know what, they deserve to die. They deserve to be grilled alive, those insipid little psychopaths.

Sometimes, one has to live with the terrible things they have done. If one has done something so wantonly destructive, they shouldn't be allowed back in solely because of principle. People make mistakes, but then there is a jerkishness arousing out of a callousness one should not have had at any age.

I'm all for life time ban, maybe IP ban if possible or even nexon sueing them, but capital punishment? or to take it a step further and use execution methods that have long been retired for being too cruel. It is a tad bit much don't you think?

I really hope this is a joke lol.

I am a very very verbally violent person. It is the equivalent of punching a punching bag for most, I imagine, except less calories are lost in the process.

It is not a joke, but rather me venting about how callous people can be just because they do not see the person on the other side of the screen. It is infuriating because they are still obviously there, and such suffering should not be ignorant to one.

I can tolerate Froglord's Field Raid Spams. They are sort of funny. Corrupting character data? Heck no.
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    edited October 1, 2018
    Immediately reminded of this

On a serious note, I'll surely have open arms to welcome folks whom I shouldn't name, the entirety of Martyr and Derp, etc so on and so forth. I'm sure they'll love playing mabi for 24 hours and be very peaceful, break no rules, and who cares if they crash the server a few times, its a day to forgive, right?
    Bronzebreak