Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What do you guys think of the Eluned outfits?

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
in General Chat
http://i.imgur.com/2GQ3Nx6.png

I think they're really great and personally hope they make more genderswapped items. What're your guys' thoughts on them and do you think they should genderswap more outfits in the future?
KitsuyashaAlof
  1. Do you like the Eluned outfits and think they should make more?99 votes
    1. Yes I like them, and I hope they make more.
       75% (74 votes)
    2. No I don't like them, and I hope they don't make more.
       8% (8 votes)
    3. Yes I like them, but I don't want any more.
       3% (3 votes)
    4. No i don't like them, but they should make more.
       14% (14 votes)

Comments

• KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited January 19, 2017
    Maybe it's good for M wear to > F Character, since F players want more "Pants".
    The other way around? Dont know about that.. most M characters look like F already, and we have tons of "shorts" based outfits anyways.
    Not into all that shota/feminine male look.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I hope they eventually release a male detective outfit for females. That pipe makes me so jealous. *O*
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    Not really sure / get the point of them? Are they like male clothes that were the female ones and vice versa?
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Zintack
    Zintack said:

Not really sure / get the point of them? Are they like male clothes that were the female ones and vice versa?
    They are outfits that the other gender can use. Example: Eluned Detective Outfit M (female characters can use that)
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I put option 4. I'm not really fond of the ones they chose to convert for us, but I'm curious to see what else they may do. I know there are a lot of male shoes I would love to be able to wear.
    Shadoe
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    In a perfect world, all items would be unisex and raceless so we wouldn't have to have the need for "Eluned" versions of anything.

I think my male giant would look amazing in a Bonita Silky Dress.
    KitsuyashaShadoe[Deleted User]PrezzixMollie
  • ZintackZintack
    So all the eluned outfits are unisex?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 19, 2017
    ONLY if they release a male Dowra outfit! That's one of the few female outfits that has pants and is worth a sex change

all of the Male > Female outfits are nice, but I can;t stand most of the Female > Male ones. I did get an Eluned detective hat M though... it's cute except the ribbon is weird :/
    KageitoKitsuyasha
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Where's i don't care option?
    AichannHelsa
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Greta
    Greta said:

Where's i don't care option?
    this, since I won't get them anyway due to them being in the eweca gach and they'll be sold for twice the jackpot

GretaAichann
  • KageitoKageito
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

ONLY if they release a male Dowra outfit! That's one of the few female outfits that has pants and is worth a sex change

all of the Male > Female outfits are nice, but I can;t stand most of the Female > Male ones. I did get an Eluned detective hat M though... it's cute except the ribbon is weird :/
    I agree, I'd really, REALLY like to have a Dowra outfit for male characters!

• TentacleTentacle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    Aww, and here I thought they started updating NPC shops...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 19, 2017
    One nice thing about the casual jumpsuit is that female characters can now dye it orange and cosplay Chell from Portal <3 only men could wear that one before
  • MizalieMizalie
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    The Eluned Bunny Parka Outfit for Males needs to have the full length socks. Then I'll be good.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That would look too weird.... I don't want to see Elf traps. They are scary... I want manly males and feminine females... That's just my opinion anyway lol.
    SylviaWolfeKagaHelsa
  • MizalieMizalie
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Greta
    Greta said:

That would look too weird.... I don't want to see Elf traps. They are scary... I want manly males and feminine females... That's just my opinion anyway lol.
    You will get your elven traps and you will LIKE THEM.

Also disappointed the Rhetoi outfit does the same thing. Detective Outfit as well but that one makes a bit more sense.
    Shadoe
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    I got the Eluned Gym Teacher Outfit and I really like that they came out with it. I'm looking to get the Eluned Floral Fairy, too, because I wanted to RB male just to wear it originally.
  • ZintackZintack
    Wish they added a huge selection because female caswyn hair coupon is harder to find than male... so I can buy the male one and look female... i love it.
    Kitsuyasha
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    LOL When you said Eluned, I thought someone was over charging for Eluned's normal stock. It would be nice to see her selling more stock, and maybe she can be our main supplier for multi gender gear. After all, she IS a famous designer. I largely ignored the Eweca Orb Gachapon post, because I knew there'd be 75/100 items I wouldn't care about.
    Kitsuyasha
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    im surprised that they decided to actually do this. im pretty excited!
    even if ppl dont like female clothes on males. at least the choice is their, and allowing ppl to have choices is good! even if it doesn't reflect your opinion..... well in a case were females are allowed..... (plus flat chest)
    and i dont play female characters much... but im glad females get the gym outfit. out of all outfits. that one is very masculine.- nice!

-- i never would of thought mabinogi staff would ever think of actually gender equaling items --
    dont wanna get ahead of myself, but im surprised they didnt do gendered restricted weapons first.
    KitsuyashaShadoe