Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Housing channel issues.

AsurielAsuriel
Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
edited November 6, 2018 in Forwarded Bugs
F2lPRDF.jpg

(Mari server)

You can't get tickets to go to the seller's house. No matter what items you look for, you can get the ticket to warp/change channels to go there. As seen above, you can click the lit buttons to get the ticket to move to the housing area, but clicking it doesn't do anything. You don't get the ticket at all.
Then there's the unlit ones.

Is this a bug?

Edit: added more detail.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They removed tickets in a recent update I believe.
    Let me see if I can find that thread
    Asurielpawcalypse
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960

So how the heck do you buy from their houses then? That's kind of stupid as I don't want to run around Uladh to all the housing areas and search for that specific person. >:U
    Changing channels like that causes me to D/C.

But thanks for the heads up, especially if they did do this and you find the thread.
    THICCthighssavelivesJazmynpawcalypse
  • KiinomiiKiinomii
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited October 28, 2018
    When looking at the items for sale on the board I am not able to receive the flyers to go to their house. Anyone else having this problem?
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited October 30, 2018
    Miruha wrote: »

So how the heck do you buy from their houses then? That's kind of stupid as I don't want to run around Uladh to all the housing areas and search for that specific person. >:U
    Changing channels like that causes me to D/C.

But thanks for the heads up, especially if they did do this and you find the thread.

I actually had to go to the housing channel and the specific residential area. However, in Alexina the majority of most sellers are located at Abb Neagh and Cuilin. Looking for the house I just had to remember the name of the player or at least contact the player.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Forwarded
    Asuriel