Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New player

Comments

• RicoJonesRicoJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Hey! im on mari as well my main is Afrojones, errbody add meh!! ^...^
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Kidaxy wrote: »
    Ktty wrote: »
    I saw you in game! :D haha
    my username here is my character's name on Alexina server.

edit: thank you for the welcome!!

YW!!!! and if you saw Ktty on Alexina it's someone else :C Ktty is on the bestest server Tarlach!! Though I do have characters on each of the other servers from when I was still a NUA. Think they're all named Kttykatt. Maybe I'll come visit you sometime!

It was a character named Ktty, yes. :O
    it was a child character I think. So it wasn't you :(
    But yes, visit me :D that'll be great to meet you all honestly.

@Caissa hmm, do I need to be online in order to be added?

@Kensamaofmari thank you!

You don't need to be online in order for me to send a friend request if I typed your name in correctly. My thought is if I couldn't friend request you on Alexina and you found Ktty, then you should probably double check your server because you might be on Tarlach. If you are, then go add Ktty!
    Kidaxy
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    edited October 25, 2018
    @Caissa Ok I'll check it right now. :O
    Edit: Yes, I'm on Tarlach! :O hahaha I really thought I had choosen Alexina. ^^' Sorry guys!
    Adding Ktty then :D
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You should be able to add anyone from different servers on your friend list, but it will only be for chatting (PM) purposes.
    Kidaxy
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    I had a great time with Ktty and her friends tonight, also got to know another player who messaged me. It was fun, I already know I'll enjoy this game. It's even better when you have friendly players around :D thanks for tonight, @Ktty!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Told you I was on the bestest server ever @Kidaxy!!!!
    Kidaxy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 26, 2018
    Pan wrote: »
    [Text Removed]

Troll detected. Don't listen to this guy, they are always like that. It's one type of people who don't actually play the game anymore, but still think they have a right to say all crap about it.
    PanKidaxy
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited October 26, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    [Text Removed]

Troll detected. Don't listen to this guy, they are always like that. It's one type of people who don't actually play the game anymore, but still think they have a right to say all crap about it.

below half what he said is true but the game is not dying but rather hitting a peek to where the game is under the mercy of Nexon to decide if the game shall die or do something good for the game to bring players back at least for NA korea still have a big fanbase for it. And paying does not increase weapon generation at all lol at least for the BEST weapon roll nothing gives a better chance for it. Unless they start selling red and blue stones that are 100% up to step 7 which would be quite a laugh. O 3o

Now for what he said that is right, its that there are some exploits in the game that causes game breaking issues like nexon giving free handouts that can be trade to other players that are highly valued and of course mules where players make multiple accounts to use as stand ins for shadow missions to reap up to x8 the profit doing shadow mission: "defeat the shadow wizard".

Now i don't find the free handouts that are prob ment to keep us here but at least make it so they DON'T expire...pls oh and not allowed to be trade to players too :3
    Kidaxy
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    I understand that some things may annoy you guys that are playing this game for years now, but I just started out two days ago... I'm still stuck on the very first quests ^^" so... for me it's all new and exciting. I guess we could focus on the fun?..
    KingEphy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 26, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »
    [Text Removed]

below half what he said is true but the game is not dying but rather hitting a peek to where the game is under the mercy of Nexon to decide if the game shall die or do something good for the game to bring players back at least for NA korea still have a big fanbase for it. And paying does not increase weapon generation at all lol at least for the BEST weapon roll nothing gives a better chance for it. Unless they start selling red and blue stones that are 100% up to step 7 which would be quite a laugh. O 3o

Now for what he said that is right, its that there are some exploits in the game that causes game breaking issues like nexon giving free handouts that can be trade to other players that are highly valued and of course mules where players make multiple accounts to use as stand ins for shadow missions to reap up to x8 the profit doing shadow mission: "defeat the shadow wizard".

Now i don't find the free handouts that are prob ment to keep us here but at least make it so they DON'T expire...pls oh and not allowed to be trade to players too :3

Mabinogi is not the only game in the world who has botters and cheaters. And it's not even worse as i have seen in some games.
    Also, i think it's very rude to say such things to a new player.
    KidaxyTheNyanCat
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I'm curious; was there anything specific that drew you to pick the server Tarlach when you created your character?
    Kidaxy
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    I'm curious; was there anything specific that drew you to pick the server Tarlach when you created your character?

No, I honestly thought I clicked Alexina. ^^"""""
    Blissfulkill
  • JazmynJazmyn

No, I honestly thought I clicked Alexina. ^^"""""

xD Ok, thanks. What was the reasoning for wanting to choose Alexina? Just population?
  • KidaxyKidaxy
    @Jazmyn yes, that's all I know about it so far ^^
  • JazmynJazmyn

Thanks. :P I was just asking out of curiosity. Enjoy the game! I'm on Ruairi, so I'm of no help in-game even if you did change servers. Feel free to message me on here though if you have any questions; I may be able to help.
    Kidaxy
  • KidaxyKidaxy

Thanks. :P I was just asking out of curiosity. Enjoy the game! I'm on Ruairi, so I'm of no help in-game even if you did change servers. Feel free to message me on here though if you have any questions; I may be able to help.

Thank you so much! :D
    I will count on that then.
    Jazmyn
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I understand that some things may annoy you guys that are playing this game for years now, but I just started out two days ago... I'm still stuck on the very first quests ^^" so... for me it's all new and exciting. I guess we could focus on the fun?..

Yea i like to just focus on whats fun in mabinogi and i tell ya there is quite alot of things to do in the game like, Exploring areas you yet to visit, trying out the jousting at Tara, to some raids slaying big baddies, and of course hanging out with people. :3 there is still more things to do just slow down to enjoy them all if you like. :)

Alshian wrote: »
    [Text Removed]

Mabinogi is not the only game in the world who has botters and cheaters. And it's not even worse as i have seen in some games.
    Also, i think it's very rude to say such things to a new player.

Sorry if i did sound r000d but i already know bots are in every game which is why i had said nothing about bots. but yea forget about what i said and that guy who said the game is dying, this game is hanging on to existence :3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You will have enough free character cards to try out each server, but most people would use them on the server they're committed to for bank space.

Also for chats, you can have group chats with multiple people, but I don't know if people like doing that.
    Kidaxy
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Create a character on Mari, we could use some new faces. I've got a group of friends who'd be willing to help you out (myself included of course, I don't really have much to do these days).
    KensamaofmariKidaxy
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Newcomer to Mabi???

4a247fff5a4aa2c130a62ae39239f3a6.gif

Here's sum 2 cents from an old seasoned vet...

1.) If U want easy free premuim stuff...grab a suga momma/Daddy. Look on the interwebz foh hottest animu husbando/waifu and cosplay em. Then advertise ingame Ur "looking 4 richz playas!!!!?"

2.) If U want 2 actually play da game...open ur wallet. Take a bank loan. And go into the cash shop. Then roll it on top on Gacha/reforges till U hit jackpot. Repeat every sales cycle.

Ur welcome.

Kidaxy