Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alexina feels empty

SolodarknessSolodarkness
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
edited October 28, 2018 in Alexina Chat
It could just be me, but after playing constantly for the past two months the game seems to have seriously declined. Is this just a phase due to the coming of Maple 2, Do you think people may come back? I have not seen many ads for Mabinogi lately either is it going to be abandoned? Let me know how you feel about this subject.

Comments

• Emily95Emily95
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    A lot of people in my guild are also playing MapleStory 2, but they still come on Mabi a good bit. It usually gets quieter this time of year. A lot of people have also started back to school in the past few months. Once midterms/exam season fades, more people will probably come online.
    BronzebreakFaithrendVeylaine
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    We're heading towards hibernation, it's all ok.
    AlshianLunatoMercury
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    We're heading towards hibernation, it's all ok.

gSQJV1b_d.jpg
    KensamaofmariBronzebreakAlshianpawcalypseBlissfulkillLunatoMercury
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Sounds like more FUD.
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    They've all moved to Dunbarton , West Gate... Really have no idea why.
    But yes.. Maplestory 2 has left us a little dry.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Heh, I went back to Mari for a weekend just to hang out and sell some junk, and Mari is a ghost town compared to Alexina.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    You mean you don't hibernate?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    LunarZero wrote: »
    Heh, I went back to Mari for a weekend just to hang out and sell some junk, and Mari is a ghost town compared to Alexina.

I've made a character on the other three servers, just so i could "look around." The last time I was on Mari, and this WAS a while ago, I noticed that Mari had personal shops in every town, not just Dunbarton and Belfast. Mari doesn't have as many people as Alexina but it does have about 60% as many people as Alexina, that's not too bad. Maybe everyone is just spread out a lot.