Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

tarlach crashed

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
edited October 29, 2018 in General Chat
nexon updates pleaz?

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    Is this what the whole "NGS has detected a security threat" thing was? Just a server crash?
  • YumitaYumita
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    i got ngs has detected a security threat. now cant go pass secondary password page
  • OmbrenoirOmbrenoir
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Same here, i tryed to relogin its telling me to put my secondary password again then reset it and when i did it it said, * Try later on and check if server is on-going maintenance*
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Myself and Kidaxy got booted with the same NGS security threat and now have that same 2nd password thing too. Is it just Tarlach or are other servers having this too? Anyone know?
    Kidaxy
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I'm sorry. I hadn't been on all day long or yesterday. But I logged in just now without problem. I'm in Ruairi; are people in Tarlach still having problems? If so, does this mean it's a server specific error?
  • MarchionessMarchioness
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Same! I got d/c from the server told to reset my 2ndary password. I reset it and it now tells me to enter a new secondary password in, but then I'd have to reset it again.......
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    dont keep trying second pass it willl lock it
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited October 29, 2018
    It's back up but channel 7 is inaccessible.In game it shows as that channel as 'Server Booting, Event'.
  • OmbrenoirOmbrenoir
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    edited October 29, 2018
    Everything seem to be normal now, me and my wife just log in withou any issue..but there was some little roll back, a friend of ours was collecting wood chopping them and when he logged back in all his wood was gone, so make sure if you did something before the DC to check it

Update: This DC Reseted the Total time for the stamp, had 15 hour, back to 1 minute total time.
    Kidaxy
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Whenever, something like this happens, patiently wait it out and do something else for a while before trying to log back on.
    It helps.
    Kidaxy
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    apocalypse already? oh just issues yet again o 3o
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »

Should be just issues or Ferghus came by.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Alshian wrote: »

You rang?

Whenever there is a crash or you were somehow kicked out the game you must exit, close it. Open the game once again, the secondary password will once again be back to how you had it. However, if the server crashed and can't enter, you will have to wait till it gets fixed.
    KensamaofmariJazmynAlshian