Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alpaca **Original** Share Option Missing Bug

MimlianMimlian
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
Hello,
I'm writing in today to bring to awareness that the Original Alpaca (Not the Christmas Alpaca) does not have its "Allow sharing" button in its pet menu. I am aware that the Christmas Alpaca was fixed for this glitch, as the share option was accidentally removed, but the original Alpacas still do not have the sharing button. I'm back from a ~5 year hiatus, and wanted to bring this up so I can share my Alpacas with my buds cause inventory clutter is real for their smol inventories.
If you summon an original alpaca and right click it, the share button is nowhere to be found. However, if you right-click on a pet sheep or Herb pet, there is a share option button in the menu.

Character Name: mimlian
Server: Tarlach

Pictured Below: (1) Alpaca Menu, Missing "Allow others to Gather from" (2)Sheep Menu, "Allow others to Gather from" Present
72or6pq.jpgMxtqWBa.jpg

Thank you very much for your time! Hoping we can re-add the share option to the original alpaca as well!
#AlpacaEquality lol

Comments

• RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Are you sure other alpacas have it?
  • HwanHwan
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    From what I recall, the ability for people other than the owner to shear an Alpaca was unintended and they fixed/removed that feature unfortunately.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hwan wrote: »
    From what I recall, the ability for people other than the owner to shear an Alpaca was unintended and they fixed/removed that feature unfortunately.

This is correct. My Christmas (and Band alpaca) does not have sharing. It is intended to not be shareable.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It was never intended to have sharing. At one point, when they first came out, it was glitched to were you could log onto the Alpaca and have someone sheer from you, but people started to exploit the glitch even as far as trying to sell services on the fourms.