Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Suggestion

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited December 16, 2016 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm not alone when I say I have A LOT of characters. I use their homesteads for herb farms. Unfortunately I'm unable to visit and pick the herbs from one character's homestead from another character unless I'm in the same guild. My guild is inactive by choice, my husband doesn't want to revive it after all these years, and we've been around for a long time so we don't want to disband it either. I've got more characters since then, they aren't a part of the guild, and I would love to use their homesteads as well.

So after all my rambling, if you're still here reading this, here's my suggestion:

If characters are on the same account and server, they should be able to access their homesteads and use the items, regardless of user settings. (me only, friends, guild, everyone).

I might be alone in this, but it would be really awesome if it happened.

-Kryo, Mari
  1. 8D?11 votes
    1. c:
       91% (10 votes)
    2. :c
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited December 16, 2016
    It would be nice if a selection UI similar to Pets appeared underneath the 'View Homestead Map' button. That map fills up quick if you have a full friends list, so adding your alts to it is far too difficult and slow compared to an ease of access 'Go To Account Homestead' button that opens a scrolling menu of your characters.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    I suppose the quick solution would be to just go and get them enrolled in another guild? Not sure who would accept that many alts if you don't set it up yourself though.
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    It might not work, but I believe you can set your other characters' homesteads as favorites so you can always access them from the homestead map, and you should be able to get into them (if they're open) by having someone else add them and bring you in on their partner mount. Not quite the fix you want but it's a workaround anyways?
  • will1624will1624
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Visiting the homesteads of your various chars with other chars belonging to you is the same concept as bank tabs. I like it.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    @will1624 I will have to check this out, I didn't think it did work that way o3o super excited to see if this is true :D
  • CallestereCallestere
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    A friend of mine just quit Mabi because apparently people you block and/or blacklist can still message and harass you. I just tested this myself with a friend and I'm surprised this has been a thing for so long. What's the point of blocking and blacklisting someone if they can still note you regardless?