Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Patch Notes? THEY NINJA'D SOME STUFF IN!!!

Comments

• Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    I got a Shock page 5 from the auction house and it wasn't showing a time until expiration.

My first thought was: Shock pages no longer expire. This is good. Praise the update!

But then I noticed that there were also many expired shock pages for sale on the auction house. So my 2nd thought was: Maybe shock pages do still expire, but there's a bug causing them to not show the time to expiry. So, after taking a screen grab of the allegedly non-expiring Shock page, I added it to my Shock collection book pretty damn quickly in case it was about to expire without warning.

That was about 12 hours ago. I've been keeping an eye on the auction house, and the only Shock pages appearing since then are all showing as expired. It looks like people are people are trying to sell shock pages that have already expired at the time they add them to auction house.

Has anyone else found any allegedly non-expiring shock pages?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Atheist42 wrote: »
    ...Has anyone else found any allegedly non-expiring shock pages?

I'm guessing that you haven't played in quite some time. For quite a while now you've been able to unexpired pages. The one you purchased without a timer means that the seller unexpired it before listing it is all, saving you from having to do it yourself.
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Ktty wrote: »
    For quite a while now you've been able to unexpired pages. The one you purchased without a timer means that the seller unexpired it before listing it is all, saving you from having to do it yourself.

Thanks. That explains it. Went looking on the wiki after seeing your reply and found that the "Enchant Expiration Removal Scroll" also works on Shock pages and Arrow Revolver pages.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Edit:
    All 3 new fish can come from the fishing boat, but yellowfin tuna appears to be quite rare.

Herring can also come from Port Cobh and Belvast, and it appears more common from Port Cobh, but that may just be my luck being weird. I'll probably fish around some more and see where else they can be caught and if they're more common somewhere else. But I think the Rano Salmon may only be from the boat, since it says "only near Rano" and I'm fishing for more 100+cm of those for my buddies.

Ohhh hmmm

I've been fishing at a desert swamp and only caught tuna so far. Guess I'll have to actually get on the boat.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    ive been wondering with all this new stuff in hs
    why didnt they included "Magic Cauldron" and "Engineering Rack"
    we had the carpentry workbench added before
    so why didnt they add these two
    SebastianCrimsọnLeinei
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Another ninja move: the annoying "your specs arent enough, the game might break your pc" popup is no longer popping up, thank the Goddess.
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    ive been wondering with all this new stuff in hs
    why didnt they included "Magic Cauldron" and "Engineering Rack"
    we had the carpentry workbench added before
    so why didnt they add these two

Wait, we are getting Homestead versions of these?
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited November 13, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wait, we are getting Homestead versions of these?

No, they were wondering why the devs did not create homestead versions of those crafting stations, when they previously decided to give us a homestead version of the Carpentry workbench.

I have to wonder the same thing... Aside from the convenience of it, having those two crafting stations available as homestead items sure would be some aesthetically pleasing additions to have.

Back on topic, they never mentioned on the announcement post how we're supposed to "unlock" the additional rooms of our house. If it has been mentioned somewhere, I missed it.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955

Back on topic, they never mentioned on the announcement post how we're supposed to "unlock" the additional rooms of our house. If it has been mentioned somewhere, I missed it.

I have also been wondering this my self, i cant seem to find the info on it anywhere D:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I added a poll to this thread guys. I really want patch notes. :(
    BronzebreakHelsa
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Gaea wrote: »

I really, really hate to be a Warframe fanboi, but once again that's something DE does.
    Likewise, I've always vouched that transparency on updates is the best. /shrug
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 22, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

I really, really hate to be a Warframe fanboi, but once again that's something DE does.
    Likewise, I've always vouched that transparency on updates is the best. /shrug

Well I mean it's not only that, but if we don't know then we don't know what has changed or was updated. It could be something mundane or maybe something really cool and important. I want to know why they stopped when that was something they brought back upon our request. Then suddenly they stopped again.

Laziness?
    BronzebreakHelsa
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I wonder... now that we can make 500s, is it possible to synthesise the combined versions?
    The synthesis recipe for 300s is still the same, but I haven't found any fixed recipes involving the 500s.

Tbh I wish I knew they were going to change this before they changed it. I would have fragmented all my 300s and hoarded the clovers in preparation. .-.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Eralea wrote: »
    I wonder... now that we can make 500s, is it possible to synthesise the combined versions?
    The synthesis recipe for 300s is still the same, but I haven't found any fixed recipes involving the 500s.

Tbh I wish I knew they were going to change this before they changed it. I would have fragmented all my 300s and hoarded the clovers in preparation. .-.

I'd fragmented like half of all my 300s before this...
    But I also used all those clovers to turn the other half into 300 REs. >:C
    AlexisEU