Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Burning Scented Candle In Camp Kit- No Effect

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited November 14, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue?
Burning a scented candle in the fire of a Camp Kit doesn't cause the candle's effect to be applied to those resting inside the camp.

Steps to recreate:
Set up a Camp Kit, with a Campfire rank high enough to be able to burn scented candles in the campfire.
Inside the Camp, drag a scented candle onto the camp's fire and choose to burn the candle.
You'll receive a message saying that the air surrounding the fire is suffused with the candle's scent, and the visual effect of burning a scented candle will show above the camp's fire, but no matter how long you rest inside the camp, you will never receive the scented candle's bonus.

What should happen instead?
The scented candle's effect should apply after resting near the camp's fire, the same way it would when burned at a regular campfire.

Visual evidence:
503df5c29b.png
f2e22dd325.png

IGN: Teraschione
Server: Mari

Comments

• TunasanTunasan
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Did you sit there for at least a minute? I know that it takes a really long time for the effect to kick in.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    edited November 20, 2018
    I've noticed this as well. I believe the issue is that the camp isn't a real campfire. You don't have to sit to get the boosted recovery rates (Not counting the bonuses from your rank of rest itself.) You also don't get any message that you're sitting next to a fire when you use rest in a camp.

It should probably just be made so that you can't burn candles in a camp.