Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Book of the Returned [Jinshou @Alexina] UPDATE

TsunohDATsunohDA
Mabinogi Rep: 935
edited May 30, 2019 in Art Creations
About:
Hallo! My name is Jinshou. I quit MMOs and drawing more than 5+ years ago, but a friend got me back into the game and it's given me all my inspiration back. This thread serves as both gallery and art shop. I work full time now, so I don't have as much personal freedom... I may take commissions, but only a few at a time. (probably a max of 3)

If you are in a hurry, note that I may take anywhere from a week to a month to finish, depending on complexity.
T38B2D7l.jpg

What I will and will not draw:
+ portraits
+ couples (no NSFW, since... I draw at the office)
+ group pictures (with a maximum of 4 characters for a pleasing composition. Smaller figures/pets are subject to discussion)
+ anime style to semi realism
+ I now welcome metallic details; the Divine Knights chapter offers a fun challenge in rendering metal
- extreme gore
- chibis; not right now, sorry
- due to issues of unauthorized usage/distribution I do NOT send out 'elements' of my work separately, ex: asking for just my background to paste something else on top
- due to working in short bursts, I can no longer stream my work. I will upload a GIF sequence in case anyone's interested in seeing the process.

PAYMENT:
* I accept Paypal, NX, Gold (Alexina only) at a rate of $1 = 1,000 NX = 1M Gold, and *some* fashion/homestead items. Priority items will be listed below (spoiler: I am a huge Re:Zero fanatic) If not listed below, comment with the item you are offering and I will get back to you!

PROCESS:
1. Send me your reference picture and/or character description. You can also include pictures of art you really like for its lighting/pose and the like; the more detailed you are in your initial request, the better!
2. I will confirm whether or not your request is accepted.
3. I will message you (or post publicly in the thread, if requester agrees to it) 2-3 drafts for you to choose from, along with a price quote and estimated time for me to complete the project.
4. Once you approve a draft, I will require half of the agreed-upon price to begin work. This deposit is non-refundable, even if you change your mind after I have started working on a draft.
5. You are entitled to at least weekly updates on the status of your commission. I will either message you screencaps or post them here (your choice if you want it to be public!) At anytime during this period, you can request minor modifications such as color and pose adjustments.
6. After the piece is finished, I will send you a watermarked screenshot, and collect the remainder of the fee.
7. The finished commission will then be sent to you in high-resolution. If you plan to crop it for your online profiles, I can do it for you at no extra cost.
*** NOTE: Please notify me at the start of the process if you plan to have it printed out. It will greatly affect the contrast of the finished work

PRICES: Clickable for fullsize!
(please specify if you want it to be portrait or landscape; the latter will cost more. These prices assume that the work will be used for personal non-commercial print purposes. If you plan to use it for Twitch/other streaming services, please inform me beforehand. My work is not to be resold under any circumstances.)

Open World (complexity will affect price) $100-$150
hwlNMhI.jpg
uOzDUVI.jpg
DJTfJdG.jpg

Light and Dark (complexity will affect price) $50-100
PhI3Tld.jpg
nmQItDN.jpg
aED41i3l.jpg
uJAb7jml.jpg

Sketches $25-50 (level of detail will affect price)
IVxeoud.jpg
xGtbSII.jpg
7BgaHgs.jpg

WILL TRADE FOR: (partial/full value of commission)
Celestial Daydream [F], special or not special doesn't matter
because the Divine Knights chapter is my favorite content in the game by far
offer me other fashions, this is the sort of thing I likeSIJhkh8l.jpg

>I should be saving up for proper mage/gunner gear but honestly my money goes to fashion and wigs anyways

=====

Thank you! With all my works, I welcome constructive criticism. It helps me correct my mistakes and grow. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

ImaizumiLaticijaJazmynFluoretteMaia

Comments

• TsunohDATsunohDA
    REQUEST FORM:
    * Name:
    * Payment method:
    * Character references
    (include specs such as age, eye colors, etc)
    * Commission style:
    * Background specs:
    * Additional pegs:
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    edited November 22, 2018
    (I hope this works)

process of the most recent work: a gift for a dear friend. *ed: it works but you have to click the link for the gif*
    RAGLIvHl.gif
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    Trying out a simpler style. I do love the Puck puppet, I wish I'd saved a few more from the event.
    I7eoRWt.jpg

Process:
    n5jN6eN.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    I'm still alive, one promotion and several shuffles later. I also got into alchemy, which is surprisingly fun!

I made another piece for a friend. I wanted to challenge myself and make it more 3-d than my usual; the water was a bit fiddly to do at first but very enjoyable later on.
    1STPVdk.jpg

Process:
    D2MH7aP.gif
    ImaizumiMaia
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    I recently joined the official Mabi discord! Usually hanging around the art-general channel~ I might post more WIPs since people seem to like 'em.
    8tGHbN0.png

moreee chapter 6 content soon
    BravelatiosImaizumiMaiaLaticija
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I logged in just to comment on how beautiful this is.... (:
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I logged in just to comment on how beautiful this is.... (:

Thank you >w< chapter 6 is such a wellspring of inspiration! A bit disappointed favorite Knight didn't win the poll but yea one of them still won
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    0hVEj8E.jpg

Done. I wish this generation carried over more content to G22 onwards... I almost don't want to finish it.

Process:
    olZRB1N.jpg
    > glad I took out Zebach because that looked ridiculous lool
    BravelatiosImaizumi
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    uqKNLV2.png
    messing around in FireAlpaca. I always had suspicions about Lly's reading material- he's way too focused on that thing for it to be actual history and spells. I also have a Twitter now > @jinshou5
    ImaizumiGreta