Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

See-through Cocktail Dress Sewing Pattern

MoonkaMoonka
Mabinogi Rep: 730
in General Chat
Has anyone in any servers actually had luck finding this pattern? It is required to go beyond Erg 30 with Knuckles. It apparently comes from Guardian of Partholon HM, but those passes are rare as well.
Crimsọn

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Rip

The feels hurts more when i have that pattern and threw it away because its old, if i had known i bet it would fetch a good price.
    Crimsọn
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Alshian wrote: »
    Rip

The feels hurts more when i have that pattern and threw it away because its old, if i had known i bet it would fetch a good price.

a signed dress sold for 60m on alexina
    CrimsọnImaizumi
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    edited December 6, 2018
    It's funny that doing the Purifaction Missions that u can get all the manuals for all the different Erg weapons but one and one drops that has no use for Erg. I think they messed up code and used wrong item number and never fixed it so far.

Crimsọn
  • BloonkBloonk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Terror1976 wrote: »
    It's funny that doing the Purifaction Missions that u can get all the manuals for all the different Erg weapons but one and one drops that has no use for Erg. I think they messed up code and used wrong item number and never fixed it so far.

You also need to get Lace-Layered Skirt pattern from Secret Experiment in the Underground Waterway to ERG cylinders.
    It's honestly so heartbreaking. Anyone trying to Erg Knuckles or Cylinders are super RNG-gated from progressing past 30. I can count the number of Guardian of Partholon and Waterway passes I have seen in-game on one hand.
    Crimsọn
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Nexon needs to add these patterns to Purification if that's the case. It's ridiculous that people are completely unable to progress.
    Crimsọn
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    can we just stop gating every-bloody-thing behind horrible RNG altogether please?
    CrimsọnZeopawcalypseTheNyanCatLiberateIyasenu
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    @Moonka,
    Believe me when I say that I have been in your exact shoes...
    There was a reason I prepped ahead by months on all obtainable items needed, since I knew most where pricey.
    When I encountered this issue I was met with a lot of unknowns, since the pattern has been CONFIRMED to drop from Guardian of Parth. HM, but the passes are ungodly hard to come by. I suggested adding in the passes to gachas, or adding them to unrestricted SM lists, but nothing has been done yet, that is known about on our end.
    Also suggested adding back in the 99 cent gacha, another place the passes come from, on a more often basis, and most people seemed ok with that, just no actual result yet.

Only reason I got mine, was because the guy who had the pattern said he either got it almost a decade ago in the production gachapon, or back during the first release of secret missions during the 99 cent gacha when the passes were prevalent.

Sorry to say, but your out of luck atm... The ball is in their court and you gotta be patient.

Keep a party up, and keep posting on forums. Your best ally is word of mouth.
    AlexisEUMoonkaImaizumi
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    i actually might still have the waterway passes in my bank?
  • BloonkBloonk
    Kiruah wrote: »

I'd suggest you check and see if u have any waterway you might make an alchemist very happy :). I'm personally buying GoP Hard passes for 2m ea on Alexina, if you have any of those.
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    @Moonka,
    Believe me when I say that I have been in your exact shoes...
    There was a reason I prepped ahead by months on all obtainable items needed, since I knew most where pricey.
    When I encountered this issue I was met with a lot of unknowns, since the pattern has been CONFIRMED to drop from Guardian of Parth. HM, but the passes are ungodly hard to come by. I suggested adding in the passes to gachas, or adding them to unrestricted SM lists, but nothing has been done yet, that is known about on our end.
    Also suggested adding back in the 99 cent gacha, another place the passes come from, on a more often basis, and most people seemed ok with that, just no actual result yet.

Only reason I got mine, was because the guy who had the pattern said he either got it almost a decade ago in the production gachapon, or back during the first release of secret missions during the 99 cent gacha when the passes were prevalent.

Sorry to say, but your out of luck atm... The ball is in their court and you gotta be patient.

Keep a party up, and keep posting on forums. Your best ally is word of mouth.

Thanks for this information. I feel like the best thing to do at the moment is keep the pressure on Nexon atm. I've known people who quit because they were unable to find the patterns they need.

If others are having this problem with any pattern for erg, I urge you to send in tickets asking if something can be done.
  • BloonkBloonk
    edited December 6, 2018

I'd suggest you check and see. If u do have any waterway you might make an alchemist very happy :). I'm personally buying GoP Hard passes for 2m ea on Alexina, if you have any of those.
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Bloonk wrote: »

I'd suggest you check and see. If u do have any waterway you might make an alchemist very happy :). I'm personally buying GoP Hard passes for 2m ea on Alexina, if you have any of those.

yeah after the maint ill checkout, im not into alchemy myself anfd might see if some friends or guildies are so i can help them out :D
  • MintCandyMintCandy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Geez, i had this pattern before but i used it for training tailoring during the previous bazzar event..feelsbad
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    I barely see sewing patterns on the market nowadays. They need to release new ones