Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Second Memoir enchant scroll

Jpman45Jpman45
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I was completing the Second Memoir quest, specifically the gear enchantment quest, and I used the Passionate Enchant scroll on an armor piece instead of a weapon. As I'm cumulative level 3000+, I cannot obtain another one, locking me out of the quest. Is there any way to obtain a new one on this account?

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I think you can get one from a beginner shadow mission (just completing one will dump a beginner enchant bundle into your inv), it seems to be one of the possible enchants from that.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 10, 2018
    @Jpman45 ... As GTCvActium said, that enchant is one of the possible rewards from the 'Beginner Enchant Scroll Bundle'. The bundle is a reward for completing any Beginner lvl dungeon. The easiest/fastest one I can think of is Alby beginner. You can get the passes for it for free from Treffor just outside Alby dungeon.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Basic or int shadow missions will always give you a beginner enchant scroll bundle. Normally it's an annoyance but for once it can actually be useful to you.